Mortal Kombat 9 Klassic Skin Crashes

Killogy2
Mortal

Mortal Kombat 9 Klassic Skin Crashes

Post by Killogy2 »

Recently i've downloaded the Ultimate Boss Mod 2.0 and each time I try the klassic characters (Klassic Jade boss, noob saibot etc.) i have a runtime error, i've searched everywhere and even posted a discussion on steam but got no answers from either of them. This has happened before with non-boss characters when i used the klassic skins with no mods installed (Klassic scorpion costume) but after not touching the game for like 2 months they started working again. I see that this website usually gives accurate and good answers to every forum/topic and i think i might aswell see if i can get some answers for myself. If the answer does eventually come much love and thank you. EXTRA SPECIFIC INFORMATION: I start up the game and go on Ladder (singleplay) and go all the way down to DLC costumes (where the bosses are at) and select Noob Saibot usually. I select him and choose a low difficulty to see what he's like but every time about 3/4 of the loading the game freezes and usually pops up with a runtime error. Please add me on steam (Killogy [level 16) if you have found a solution, if you cant or dont want to post it here and im sure ill check it soon. This has been a long one but thanks for all the help that comes my way, have a nice day. :D

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Mortal Kombat 9 Klassic Skin Crashes

Post by Gambid »

I guess you already tried but I am going to ask anyway. Did you attempt to reinstall the game?
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 (2011)”