DLC Cyborg-Absord [All Game Versions]

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

DLC Cyborg-Absord [All Game Versions]

Post by zepterrian »

This is the Cyber costume for Reptile based on the one he uses at challenge 227 in Challenge Tower.
Cyborg Absord1.png
Cyborg Absord2.png
Cyborg Absord3.png
DLC Cyborg Absord.rar
(4.92 MiB) Downloaded 4057 times
*How to install:
the mod was made to work in all game versions so you will need HowardC's DLC manager2.6 in order to install this mod. To install it put the content inside the .rar file into the "ToInstall" folder of the manager and then run the tool as administrator. Then click on "Install".

*How to use:
make sure to select the costume by pressing "Start" (which normally would give you the alt colors). There's a little texture issue in the accessories when you pick up the primary color for some reason but the rest is ok.

*Features:
-no tag team restriction.
-increased recovery time after special attack "Reptilian Hand". As i've seen in combo compilations on PS3, players use this attack followed by "Elbow Dash" and a jump to make the opponent bounce and then chain other combinations. This was 99% impossible to replicate on PC until now :D.
-slightly increased uppercut recovery time. Again, PS3 players could hit after performing an uppercut.. just like PC players right now.

*FAQs (i guess):
-is there any issue with this mod??
hahaha.. of course. How dare you to ask about that?. Mods like this and my previous one (Cyber Smoke) which are based on mesh swaps are always kind of problematic (unless for now). Fortunately now it is a minor dmg texture bug but i can guarantee you that your char won't lose a leg while fighting, unless of course you play test your luck or you suffer a fatality.

-oh and what are those problems?
they are not "problems".. i would call them "particularities". I already mentioned one of them, the dmg texture. for some reason the swap caused a bug that won't get 100% solved unless a proper tool arrives. The other one is due to the cables in the head that won't move. i needed to alter manually the mesh to hide that.. "particularity". Again, this is thanks to the swap method.

-any other thing i should know?
yes.. get outta here if you don't like it!! :evil:
and btw about game crashes.. i haven't problems with it so you should be fine :mrgreen: (tested on practice mode, ladder mode and test your luck. Also fatalities performed on/by reptile work properly)
Last edited by zepterrian on Mon May 10, 2021 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

For the raptor race...
Hanzo-Hasashi
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC Cyborg-Absord [All Versions]

Post by Hanzo-Hasashi »

WoW. Great work.
Excellent model, always wanted to play for the cyber reptile from the Challenge Tower
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

Hanzo-Hasashi wrote:WoW. Great work.
Excellent model, always wanted to play for the cyber reptile from the Challenge Tower
thank you! ^_^
yes i really really like the challenge tower one either so i had to try to make it fully playable in one way or another
For the raptor race...
AlterL
Grand Master

Post by AlterL »

dude this one is awesome. Another truly great mod of yours, soon I'll be trying to upload my own.
Io_Ivan
Master

Post by Io_Ivan »

Thanks man, you are a genius :D
Hablo español
(I speak spanish)

Uso google traductor para hablar en ingles, perdonen cualquier error de escritura
(I use google translator to speak in English, forgive any typing mistakes)

Mi canal de youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP5Q0U ... 32nledfs9Q
(my youtube channel)
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

thanks guys, enjoy! :D
For the raptor race...
Colonel Mustard
Mortal

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Ohhh, so this was the mod you mentioned?, it looks awesome!, however, I just want a zombie Liu Kang costume (not replacer). Is this possible to do?
Baby Reptile Rocks!
ItsZerop
Mortal

Post by ItsZerop »

Colonel Mustard its possible!!!
[YouTube]http://www.animaatjes.nl/games/games/st ... 206386.gif[/YouTube]
"The dark Side is our ally!"
DTHLongplays
Warrior