[NCM] NPC´s as alt costumes MKXL

hectaacdc
Mortal

Re: [NCM] NPC´s as alt costumes MKXL

Post by hectaacdc »

Am a I the only idiot who can't make this work?? I have been trying for hours and the only thing I got was a crash when I attempted to even select the costume (in this case, Baraka)
I have followed this tutorial step by step but I can't seem to make this work at all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQWoKwDemA

CGen
Mortal

Post by CGen »

hectaacdc wrote:Am a I the only idiot who can't make this work?? I have been trying for hours and the only thing I got was a crash when I attempted to even select the costume (in this case, Baraka)
I have followed this tutorial step by step but I can't seem to make this work at all
No,i've added more than 20 mods but i can't make that NPC mods work too. I think, it's because they were created for MKX, not for MKXL. In MKXL file structure was changed and some mods doesn't work properly.

Sorry for my English, it's not my first language.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

@CGen
this mod works just fine on current MKXL game files!
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

CGen wrote:In MKXL file structure was changed and some mods doesn't work properly.
Wrong. The file structure is the same, the mkos changed.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

hectaacdc wrote:Am a I the only idiot who can't make this work?? I have been trying for hours and the only thing I got was a crash when I attempted to even select the costume (in this case, Baraka)
follow the video step by step to clone raiden_a let's say (dont download the mod's files yet!! just take raiden's files from the game). Clone him into raiden_z. Now download rain from the main page of the post. According to the video you get these folders after cloning: Asset, Config, MKScript and Localization. Take Char_Raiden_Z.xxx and CHAR_Raiden_Z_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx from the files you downloaded and paste them inside the Asset folder you got from cloning (you'll have to replace). If there's also a Char_Raiden_Z.mko in the mod (i dont remember) then paste it inside the MKScript folder (you'll have to replace either). Now put all of the files in the game and run it. This mod was made to work with mkxl.. so it must work
For the raptor race...
hectaacdc
Mortal

Post by hectaacdc »

zepterrian wrote:
follow the video step by step to clone raiden_a let's say (dont download the mod's files yet!! just take raiden's files from the game). Clone him into raiden_z. Now download rain from the main page of the post. According to the video you get these folders after cloning: Asset, Config, MKScript and Localization. Take Char_Raiden_Z.xxx and CHAR_Raiden_Z_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx from the files you downloaded and paste them inside the Asset folder you got from cloning (you'll have to replace). If there's also a Char_Raiden_Z.mko in the mod (i dont remember) then paste it inside the MKScript folder (you'll have to replace either). Now put all of the files in the game and run it. This mod was made to work with mkxl.. so it must work
Thank you very much! I could finally make it work :D
sirstrawhat
Mortal
PSN: tennis_pro21

Post by sirstrawhat »

Does this work with the MKX Mod Manager?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

the mod manager (by rizzn) will only replace skins for you. As for the scriptassets you will have to put them manually. if you are on steam version you might want to consider the trainer i made at the gameplay mods section.
For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”