I can't use skins online.

doomydoomguy
Mortal

I can't use skins online.

Post by doomydoomguy »

Hey, uhm I heard you can use skins with online play, but that doesn't work for me. I just wanna use two skins, the Enhanced Alien and Predator skins. However when I go to launch the game, it says please verify the integrity of the MKX game cache.

Any help?

DickChapy
Warrior

Re: I can't use skins online.

Post by DickChapy »

doomydoomguy wrote:Hey, uhm I heard you can use skins with online play, but that doesn't work for me. I just wanna use two skins, the Enhanced Alien and Predator skins. However when I go to launch the game, it says please verify the integrity of the MKX game cache.

Any help?
Have those mods in a separate folder from your Assets folder and make backups of the original skins in another folder. Boot the game with all the original files and before the game reaches the main menu copy over the mods you want to use. Once you're done playing you'll have to put the original files back in order for it to launch again.
doomydoomguy
Mortal

Re: I can't use skins online.

Post by doomydoomguy »

DickChapy wrote:
doomydoomguy wrote:Hey, uhm I heard you can use skins with online play, but that doesn't work for me. I just wanna use two skins, the Enhanced Alien and Predator skins. However when I go to launch the game, it says please verify the integrity of the MKX game cache.

Any help?
Have those mods in a separate folder from your Assets folder and make backups of the original skins in another folder. Boot the game with all the original files and before the game reaches the main menu copy over the mods you want to use. Once you're done playing you'll have to put the original files back in order for it to launch again.

Thanks dude.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”