Update to The Secret Mileena Fight in The Day of Love Tower

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Update to The Secret Mileena Fight in The Day of Love Tower

Post by Roy Arkon »

As you might know, the St. Valentine's Tower, named the Day of Love Tower, is now live in the Living Towers Section in Mortal Kombat XL. As you might remember there is a secret fight against Mileena in that Tower, and as it turns out, NetherRealm Studios have changed the requirements for that secret fight.

At first you needed to get to the 7th match in the Tower and get a Double Flawless without using any Finishing Move, but now you need to get just one Flawless but then also get either a Fatality or a Brutality.

Once you get to that fight though, it's extremely tough. You basically fight Piercing Mileena in a high difficulty level (regardless of the difficulty level that you set for the Tower) with a Teddy Bear modifier, which is basically like the Kabal Assist modifier which does move a lot slower, but also deals a lot more damage, 35% damage to be exact, and only Mileena has access to that modifier, so you're in a huge disadvantage. To make matters worse, the 7th match in the Tower is always set to take place at the Kove, and since the Teddy Bear is small and brown colored, it's not that easy to spot him. Of course you can get a rematch against Mileena by going for the Player Select option right before she beats you, but keep in mind that you will have to face the previous opponent from the Tower itself and go through the requirements again before facing Mileena again, and that it will count as a loss for your overall score in the Tower.

Here is a video from my YouTube channel, showcasing me, after nearly 20 attempts, finally beating Mileena with my Noxious Reptile with the new requirements for it. Enjoy :mrgreen:
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Last edited by Roy Arkon on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Update to The Secret Mileena Fight in The Day of Love To

Post by Noob Cyborg »

this is for you
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Noob Cyborg wrote:this is for you
Thanks dude.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Roy Arkon wrote: Thanks dude.
Welcome! You forgot to see this:
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... 42#p130342
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote: Thanks dude.
Welcome! You forgot to see this:
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... 42#p130342
I've seen that too, thank you very much bro :mrgreen: