Elder God Kenshi Early Access Pack for MKX Mobile

Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Elder God Kenshi Early Access Pack for MKX Mobile

Post by Roy Arkon »

Yet another update for Mortal Kombat X Mobile, this time focusing on Kenshi, or to be more exact, Elder God Kenshi, who you can get the early access pack for today.

Personal opinion: Can this lead to something for Mortal Kombat 11's story? That might be very interesting.
Mortal Kombat X Mobile Elder God Kenshi Early Access Pack
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
16388375_1470835542947838_3585436375433881355_n.jpg

No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Elder God Kenshi Early Access Pack for MKX Mobile

Post by Lord Dragu »

Maybe Kenshi will be the Protector of Earthrealm.
And Raiden the antagonist of MKXI.

Although this reboot thingy sucks. Things go DC / WB way - Heroes are now SUPERHEROES not kombatants. Maybe soon we will see "Super Scorpion" or "Super Raiden" or "Super Kahn" as boss.

Whatever.

MK1-MKA RIP.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:Maybe Kenshi will be the Protector of Earthrealm.

Although this reboot thingy sucks. Things go DC / WB way - Heroes are now SUPERHEROES not kombatants. Maybe soon we will see "Super Scorpion" or "Super Raiden" or "Super Kahn" as boss.

Whatever.

MK1-MKA RIP.
Just because Johnny and Cassie have discovered some new powers that doesn't mean that MK is now a Superhero series, it is still MK from every angle: conflicts between the realms, good old fashion gore and blood etc,

MK1-MKX, and then MK11, all are awesome.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:Maybe Kenshi will be the Protector of Earthrealm.

Whatever.

MK1-MKA RIP.
Just because Johnny and Cassie have discovered some new powers that doesn't mean that MK is now a Superhero series, it is still MK from every angle: conflicts between the realms, good old fashion gore and blood etc,

MK1-MKX, and then MK11, all are awesome.
Even the music is more DC like and fits for dc heroes like Superman etc.
I wish the old composer Dan Forden made it. But he didn't .

I dont say new MKS are bad. Not, I say story sucks. Some new char gets OVERPOWERED to beat a powerful being like Shinnok. Come on...

But anyway. MK9 is better than MKX in everyway.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote: Even the music is more DC like and fits for dc heroes like Superman etc.
I wish the old composer Dan Forden made it. But he didn't .

I dont say new MKS are bad. Not, I say story sucks. Some new char gets OVERPOWERED to beat a powerful being like Shinnok. Come on...

But anyway. MK9 is better than MKX in everyway.
The music still screams MK all over it, the Injustice music for both IJ1 and IJ2 is a lot more DC as it should, and yes I managed to hear some of the IJ2 music from the early gameplay vids on YouTube and such.

And as for the story, Johnny also got "overpowered" and he is a classic MK character, and the new powers for both him and Cassie make a lot of sense, it's not like they can use it freely like Shinnok and Raiden, as there are certain conditions for Johnny and Cassie to use these powers.

And overall, MKX is better then MK9: better graphics, more depth to gameplay, more kool music tracks, more characters etc;

I'm not saying that MK9 is bad, MK9 is amazing, but MKX is better. You just miss the old games too much, no offense of course.

Return to “News Articles”