Liu Kang ghost outfit!

Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Liu Kang ghost outfit!

Post by Sub-Zero »

Sorry if anyone has posted this before but everyone is wondering so I'll say, Liu Kang does have a ghost outfit, I found out when I trained as him, here's what you do:
1. Go to Earthrealm in Konquest
2. You know that bridge guarded by Jax go down it and turn left and you'll see Liu Kang
3.Go up to him and press A/x and it'll ask you do you want to train with Liu Kang?
4.Click yes and when your training you'll be the Zombie and he'll be the ghost! :D

You must beat Konquest before doing this though. Also check the houses around him 'cuz in the biggest one is his bio.

PS, though his ghost costume preety much looks like his human one but you can see through him, and you can hit him and he has blood [which he shouldn't have since he's a ghost].

specialblend
Mortal

Re: Liu Kang ghost outfit!

Post by specialblend »

Yeah but I dont think you can use that outfit in arcade, well, no way is known as of now from what I know at least.
the Undead
God

Post by the Undead »

I know about the Luikang ghost thing but It will have to be some kind of hard unlock. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
liukang is Da BoMb
Mortal

Post by liukang is Da BoMb »

You cannot get the ghost costume in Arcade mode.Liu Kang only has the ghost costume when you train with him. :ph34r:
Liu Kang will rule the world and one day will konquer shao kahn and Shang Tsung.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Deception/Unchained”