i need help creating a dlc character on ps3

LordRaiden24
Mortal

i need help creating a dlc character on ps3

Post by LordRaiden24 »

I know these forums are for modding mk9 on pc, but I have tried to ask for help in the forums dedicated to modding ps3 but I have not received a response

I need help to create dlc characters in mk9 ps3, more specifically in the part of creating the VS image (binaryblobjpeg), I have tried the tutorials that I found dedicated to PC, but it gives me crash when opening the selection menu, I think the steps they are not the same for PS3, if someone knows how to create the image for PS3, please answer this topic

If something is not understood, forgive me, I do not speak English

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: i need help creating a dlc character on ps3

Post by thethiny »

PS3 uses IBM PowerPC
PC uses AMD64

The code is in reverse that's why it won't work.
Example: PC Code is 11 22 33 44
PS3 Code is 44 33 22 11

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
LordRaiden24
Mortal

Post by LordRaiden24 »

And how do I edit the binaryblobjpeg for ps3?
What are the steps?
Pantelis
Mortal

Post by Pantelis »

LordRaiden24 wrote:And how do I edit the binaryblobjpeg for ps3?
What are the steps?
Try Renaming it from .BinaryBlobJPEG to .BinaryBlob.jpeg... it will open in photoshop ONLY!There is also a tool called MKKEJpgFix made by Howard C.After you are done editing the blob,rename it back to BlobJPEG and use this program.You should also try to inject it which I don't know how the fuck that works at all :(
Pantelis
Mortal

Post by Pantelis »

thethiny wrote:PS3 uses IBM PowerPC
PC uses AMD64

The code is in reverse that's why it won't work.
Example: PC Code is 11 22 33 44
PS3 Code is 44 33 22 11
And how can we do that,do we have to reverse the whole hex codes that are written inside the XXX or do we have to do something else?.It seems that something is missing from the whole process.You have to explain us a little further.. :roll:
Pantelis
Mortal

Post by Pantelis »

LordRaiden24 wrote:I know these forums are for modding mk9 on pc, but I have tried to ask for help in the forums dedicated to modding ps3 but I have not received a response

I need help to create dlc characters in mk9 ps3, more specifically in the part of creating the VS image (binaryblobjpeg), I have tried the tutorials that I found dedicated to PC, but it gives me crash when opening the selection menu, I think the steps they are not the same for PS3, if someone knows how to create the image for PS3, please answer this topic

If something is not understood, forgive me, I do not speak English
same thing brother,I just succesfully created a new slot in the game with his new ladder images,name and his package working but I cannot change the freaking BinaryBlobJPEG at all.What is this shit anyway,it does not work for the ps3 at all since when I go to the select screen,all I see is black like the game misses something.Did you found any solution?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PS3 Modding”