MK stages and models for Unreal Tournament "99"

BIGFOOT_PI
Mortal

MK stages and models for Unreal Tournament "99"

Post by BIGFOOT_PI »

Howdy. I'm the UnrealKombat guy. I've come back from out of hiding and since the unreal tournament 2004 unrealed editor barely functions in windows 10 I have begun mapping and modding for the older original Unreal Tournament. Surprisingly this 20year old game can still render stuff like MK9 Shao khan (one of my recent conversions).
If you have Unreal Tournament you need the directx9 renderer for best visual qualities.
If you cant find it online let me know and I will see if I can post a link.

Feel free to check out my youtube channel videos here for my latest work:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa3Tcr ... subscriber

and downloads from posts started by bigfoot pi here:
https://www.oldunreal.com/cgi-bin/yabb2 ... Tournament

I am also taking map and model requests for UT "99".

here is a collage preview video of my UT99 maps:

"mortal kombat maps for unreal tournament? SWEET! working stage fatalities?! EPIC!"

ps-I converted many MK4Gold models and made many maps for unreal tournament 2004 as well but they are currently offline since I lost my website and server. I see someone else has uploaded the MKG models for ut2004 on this site so hooray there :). keep them files alive!
you can see my ut2k4 maps in action here:

and

If you would like downloads of the UT2004 maps let me know and Ill dig them up.

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: MK stages and models for Unreal Tournament "99"

Post by Noob Cyborg »

BIGFOOT_PI wrote:...
I'm the one who hosted them here. I actually hosted on many websites but as it is fashionable in the Internet world, they have closed them. Let me congratulate you for your work and your effort. I am a great fan. I have 3 questions for you:
1. What happened to your sites Why were they inhabited?
2. Could you please extract the Kintaro MKG's 3d model for me, that I did not succeed.
3. Can you load models from MK9, MKX and MK11 and put them in UT2004?

Thanks in advance, Bobby!
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Skankenham
Mortal

Post by Skankenham »

Holy Shiiiiitake Mushrooms!! This is some awesome stuff. Definitely interested in roaming around MK stages with characters in another game. Just dug out my old UT disc in the middle of typing this and gonna see if it installs alright on my current comp.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Skankenham wrote:Holy Shiiiiitake Mushrooms!! This is some awesome stuff. Definitely interested in roaming around MK stages with characters in another game. Just dug out my old UT disc in the middle of typing this and gonna see if it installs alright on my current comp.
Ha ha ha! Is pretty late. Theese mods are very old. You know... oldies but Goldie.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Skankenham
Mortal

Post by Skankenham »

Please delete this post and the third one two posts later leaving the middle post
Last edited by Skankenham on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Skankenham
Mortal

Post by Skankenham »

Condensing my triple post into one:

Talking about late, I started playing Armageddon (and making chars for it), then Deadly Alliance, then Deception, and MK9 in 2018 and just played MKXL at a friend's house a couple times this year. Of course there was a good nine year period I barely touched any video games except Castlevania a couple times a year.

Unreal Tournament 99 is working fine for me. I'll have to see about acquiring UT 2004.

Just played a couple matches against 3 "experienced" bots in Hell's Foundry and Goro's Lair. Came in third in the first, bleh, and went on some killing sprees massacring them in Goro's Lair. I think 3.85 mouse sensitivity is working good for me. Now consistently beating three "skilled" bots in the rest of the maps, even went on a rampage and domination in Deadpool with only 2 deaths, except MK4 Prison is a suicide party, heh. Guess I'm ready for human competition if people are playing these online.

EXCELLENT work on this maps, Bigfoot! Gotta love having the MK announcer during them.
All the stages seen to work well except MK4 prison you can get stuck off ledge within rooms and can't jump out. Kave and Hell are pretty masterfully put together as are the Pit 1 with Hall of Champions minus the statues. Funny I did the same thing with the Pit and HoC but with some statues in a goofy ass Mortal Kombat Doom I made back in the late 90's. I'll have to make a video of it and of a later project using improved better parts of it. (EDIT: Someone already made a vid of mine but it's a messed up update by someone else with a lot of stuff missing and not working right). Really hard to tell how much you converted the stages from MK4 and Deception or made parts yourself, but really well done.

Questions:

Can't get any of the player skins to work. I select them for class and there's nothing to select for skin, while the face and voice boxes disappear. And big preview window is blank.

Is there a way/mod to increase the player's running speed in UT. It's a bit slow and kinda throws my aiming out of sync. That's probably a major reason I didn't get big into UT back in the day. I preferred the Doomguy's run speed. Regardless, it's awesome to freely walk around in MK Unreal, while slaughtering each other is a plus.

This UT 99 is "Init: Version: 400 Init: Compiled: Nov 3 1999 15:09:01." Is that latest or is there an update I should get?
Attachments
UTlairvictor.jpg
Last edited by Skankenham on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Skankenham
Mortal

Post by Skankenham »

delete this post and the first one two posts ago leaving the middle one please
Last edited by Skankenham on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: Re:

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Skankenham wrote:delete this post please
which one?
Dzver
Mortal

Post by Dzver »

BIGFOOT_PI wrote:
and

If you would like downloads of the UT2004 maps let me know and Ill dig them up.
Hi there BIGFOOT_PI. Your UT99 and UT2004 Maps and models are (MK)Gold! Can you please dig up your UT 2004 maps and re-share them with community, please? Thanks in advance!!
MALYSZ
Mortal

Post by MALYSZ »

BIGFOOT_PI, all your links are down

Return to “Unsorted”