MKKE DLC MAN 2.6beta

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

MKKE DLC MAN 2.6beta

Post by zepterrian »

This is an updated version of HowardC´s DLC manager highly recomended for steam version.
All credits to HowardC.
MKKE DLC MAN 2.6beta.rar
(810.73 KiB) Downloaded 16687 times

For the raptor race...
AlterL
Grand Master

Re: MKKE DLC MAN 2.6beta

Post by AlterL »

does anybody knows how to make diff files for this thing? It would really help me out
Stapidonut

Post by Stapidonut »

Thanks for the link, I've been looking for it for a long time. It helped me a lot.
Rivaldo
Mortal

Post by Rivaldo »

Great! Thanks for the link.
SnakeModer
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by SnakeModer »

IT DOESN'T WORKS!It says ''Run-time error 76''.FIX IT!!!1
muhammedagahgun
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by muhammedagahgun »

giving runtime error 5
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

run the app as Administrator and make sure to have all of the four Coalesced files inside the Localization folder.
For the raptor race...
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Hi guys. I have a really strange question but i hope you help me. Is there any way to find out what .xxx file was a base for a modded .xxx file? Example: i want to create a .diff file from CHAR_DKahn.xxx. This is UncleFestor's DarkKahn mod. And to create a diff file, i also need the original file that was used to create this mod. So how can i find out what the original file is?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

I never thought of that but it is most likely to be a 1.05 or 1.07 version.
If it is an old mod then there are high chances for it to be a 1.05 file.
Install the mod and test. If it crashes your game then it is a different version.

If you dont have the original file you can easily duplicate that mod if it is a retexture mod. Introduce the textures into your char file. You will create your own dark kahn in this way meaning that you will have the original file (your own shao kahn file) which you can use to create the diff
For the raptor race...
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

I keep getting the runttime error 76. I run as administrator but still get the same error. Can someone make a video tutorial on how to fix this?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

JakoryJman wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:40 am I keep getting the runttime error 76. I run as administrator but still get the same error. Can someone make a video tutorial on how to fix this?
You probably do not have all the coalesced files need to install your mod. Try including These. Once you download, take those that you do not have.
For the raptor race...
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

I downloaded the files providd, but the error continues to persist. Is it because my MKKE is with the latest version of Steam?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

JakoryJman wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:52 pm I downloaded the files providd, but the error continues to persist. Is it because my MKKE is with the latest version of Steam?
most likely yes. If you own the steam version, look for mods that have "All Versions" in their description/title. The rest was made for version 1.05.
For the raptor race...
JakoryJman
Mortal

Post by JakoryJman »

Gotcha, I appreciate you taking the time out to answer. So all that really means is that I need to find the 1.05v of MKKE or wait until the mods get updated to the current version?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

JakoryJman wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:58 pm Gotcha, I appreciate you taking the time out to answer. So all that really means is that I need to find the 1.05v of MKKE or wait until the mods get updated to the current version?
most likely mods will never be updated. But you can update them on your own. If it is a reskin mod you can make use of the texture tutorial to inject them into you own files. It is a pretty simple process once you get it.

On the other hand, finding a 1.05 version of MKKE will allow you to use 99.9% of mods here in the community.
For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tools”