mortal kombat 9 xbox 360 mods

armandocd
Mortal
XBox Live: jose

mortal kombat 9 xbox 360 mods

Post by armandocd »

Hello, I am interested in modeling the Mortal Kombat 9 game for Xbox 360, but I can't get any information, could you give me some instructions? I don't know if they already have an Xbox 360 release, or if you should follow the same steps as for PS3, I would appreciate any support you can give me.

MFS
Warrior

Re: mortal kombat 9 xbox 360 mods

Post by MFS »

I have good news 4 you man, mesh mods should be possible on X360 because model format on PC and on X360 is the same, except byte order (but it's not a big problem). But as I said I never tried myself and know nothing about X360 modding community...
Telegram: @mfskhaos
armandocd
Mortal
XBox Live: jose

Re: mortal kombat 9 xbox 360 mods

Post by armandocd »

MFS wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:13 pm I have good news 4 you man, mesh mods should be possible on X360 because model format on PC and on X360 is the same, except byte order (but it's not a big problem). But as I said I never tried myself and know nothing about X360 modding community...
Thanks friend, I had not seen your response, a friend and I are trying to port mods but we have many doubts, do you happen to have discord or some other network where we can communicate with you? It's to see if you can advise us or clarify some doubts, forgive my bad English.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tools”