MK9 JTAG Xbox 360 JC Director DLC?

Xander3697
Mortal

MK9 JTAG Xbox 360 JC Director DLC?

Post by Xander3697 »

For my JTAG Xbox 360 I have all the official DLC plus a modded Shao Kahn, Goro and Kintaro.

I'd really like to have a DLC slot for the Johnny Cage Director NPC but really am not finding any sources that can help me add him as a DLC fighter. I know of brienj's NPC trainer, but I'd really like him to be part of the DLC roster.

Any tutorials on how to make custom NPC DLC for Xbox 360? I just would really like this for my game.

Xander3697
Mortal

Re: MK9 JTAG Xbox 360 JC Director DLC?

Post by Xander3697 »

Really? No one? I'm really serious, I really need a tutorial on how to make a custom DLC pack to add the JC Director NPC to the DLC slots.

All the tutorials I see are for PC, which is a huge shame. Theres really no tutorials anywhere on how to add custom DLC to a JTAG Xbox 360!

If someone can actually make a custom DLC pack which adds the director to the DLC roster I'd really appreciate that! If not, can someone PLEASE make a tutorial???
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Hey,
you need to open the coalesced.ini file, find any DLC, for example Freddy Krueger. Then copy every instance of it and rename it to the NPC. I don't really know what the NPC is called but I'm sure you can see it in the files.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
armandocd
Mortal
XBox Live: jose

Post by armandocd »

Xander3697 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:14 am For my JTAG Xbox 360 I have all the official DLC plus a modded Shao Kahn, Goro and Kintaro.

I'd really like to have a DLC slot for the Johnny Cage Director NPC but really am not finding any sources that can help me add him as a DLC fighter. I know of brienj's NPC trainer, but I'd really like him to be part of the DLC roster.

Any tutorials on how to make custom NPC DLC for Xbox 360? I just would really like this for my game.
Hello bro, I wanted to know if you have had any progress with this? I am also interested in porting mods for xbox 360

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tools”