Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: [NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:35 pm 
Mortal

Side: Light
thethiny wrote:
you must've missed a step somehow. I'm unsure what you did cuz it works fine for everyone else.

Well, looking at the videos for Version 2, I don't have any mko files in the Game Asset folder. Do I need the mko files to add extra costumes? That could be something I did wrong.

I seriously someone to help me with an example that I'm trying to do. The Sub-Zero Injustice costume that I found on this site. I unzip the RAR file and I get one file called CHAR_SubZero_N.xxx. Obviously I can just copy and paste that file over the original in the Asset folder. But if I don't want to replace it and want to have the Injustice costume as an extra one, what steps am I supposed to do?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:08 am 
Immortal

PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
chronoxiong wrote:
thethiny wrote:
you must've missed a step somehow. I'm unsure what you did cuz it works fine for everyone else.

Well, looking at the videos for Version 2, I don't have any mko files in the Game Asset folder. Do I need the mko files to add extra costumes? That could be something I did wrong.

I seriously someone to help me with an example that I'm trying to do. The Sub-Zero Injustice costume that I found on this site. I unzip the RAR file and I get one file called CHAR_SubZero_N.xxx. Obviously I can just copy and paste that file over the original in the Asset folder. But if I don't want to replace it and want to have the Injustice costume as an extra one, what steps am I supposed to do?

Yes you need the MKOs, they're necessary.

Download the skin, copy subzero_N.mko, and copy the scriptassets of char_subzero_n.xxx
Then what you have to do is use the tool on these files.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:14 pm 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:
thethiny wrote:

Yes you need the MKOs, they're necessary.

Download the skin, copy subzero_N.mko, and copy the scriptassets of char_subzero_n.xxx
Then what you have to do is use the tool on these files.

I don't see any mko files for the characters at all. I have the Fitgirl repack game. Is that one of the reasons why this isn't working? If it is, then I won't bother trying to do this and making the game unable to open.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:21 am 
Immortal

chronoxiong wrote:
I don't see any mko files for the characters at all. I have the Fitgirl repack game. Is that one of the reasons why this isn't working? If it is, then I won't bother trying to do this and making the game unable to open.

You download the .xxx only, then you use your "OWN" mko to copy.

For example, if you downloaded a skin called InjusticeSubzero_N.xxx, then you go to your files, and copy Char_Subzero_N.mko and Char_Subzero_N_scriptassets.xxx and the other files the tool tells you about.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:03 pm 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:

You download the .xxx only, then you use your "OWN" mko to copy.

For example, if you downloaded a skin called InjusticeSubzero_N.xxx, then you go to your files, and copy Char_Subzero_N.mko and Char_Subzero_N_scriptassets.xxx and the other files the tool tells you about.

I don't see Char_Subzero_N.mko. However, I do see Char_Subzero_N.xxx in my files. Unless that's what its supposed to be. I understand I am making this to be more complicated than it sounds.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:16 pm 
Immortal

You need to go to MKO folder not Assets folder.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:51 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:

Oh my god. I never thought about that. Lol. Now I see the mko files in that folder. I hope this works. If I mess up, I do what you told me to do from one of my first posts right?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:55 am 
Immortal

chronoxiong wrote:
thethiny wrote:

Oh my god. I never thought about that. Lol. Now I see the mko files in that folder. I hope this works. If I mess up, I do what you told me to do from one of my first posts right?

Exactly, besides I'm always lurking these forums I reply within 12 hours hopefully.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 pm 
Mortal

I was going to give this another shot but I just realized that I dont see the tfc file for Char_Subzero_N. What do we do in that situation?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:06 pm 
Immortal

Not all TFCs are needed. Only for _A files and _B

Post Posted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:50 pm 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
Not all TFCs are needed. Only for _A files and _B

So just proceed with copying the files for the letter N along with the mko and DISM files right? I haven't done it yet because I'm too afraid and I don't want the game to not load anymore if I mess up again.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm 
Immortal

If the game does not load anymore. Send me your X64TOC.txt and I'll fix it for you.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:55 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
If the game does not load anymore. Send me your X64TOC.txt and I'll fix it for you.

I fricken suck at this! I am about to give up! I dont know what I'm doing wrong. The game won't load anymore no matter how many times I double click on it. I tried to clone Subzero's N costume into the Injustice and I dont know what went wrong. Then I tried to clone Kitana's M costume into Classic Jade but I don't know what happened either. This sucks!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jghrtljn ... X64TOC.txt

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:11 pm 
Immortal

Dude I have no clue what you're doing. Your TOC file is 1 KB where it should be 223KB. Can you please record a video showing me what you're doing exactly? Start STEP by STEP. I couldn't even recover your TOC (I mean I can, but you will lose some other skins). Show me a video. Download Camtasia Free or wtv. I recommend ScreenShare for Chrome it's free and works for 10 minutes. Upload it to youtube (it's a few MBs). Then PM me.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:55 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
Dude I have no clue what you're doing. Your TOC file is 1 KB where it should be 223KB. Can you please record a video showing me what you're doing exactly? Start STEP by STEP. I couldn't even recover your TOC (I mean I can, but you will lose some other skins). Show me a video. Download Camtasia Free or wtv. I recommend ScreenShare for Chrome it's free and works for 10 minutes. Upload it to youtube (it's a few MBs). Then PM me.

This is pissing me off. I'm doing what is told in the tutorial vids. The game won't even load anymore. What am I supposed to do besides un-install and reinstall again?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next