[NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: MKX Costumes Adder

Post by wyruzzah »

KingKRool2002 wrote:Cool, thanks for the quick reply.

Update: For some strange reason, none of the added costumes appear in-game at the character select screen. I have the Steam version (but with the cracked files) and I don't have to do an integrity check when adding mods, so I'm pretty sure I have the cracked version.

I used the multi.bat file and added quite a lot of costumes and it said it was done successfully. I then copied the files to my Asset folder and put the ini and toc files in the correct spots (from the output folder), but nothing's changed in the game. I made sure to include all the script_asset files in the Files folder too when I used the bat program.

What am I doing wrong? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Same thing.. new skins not visible in game.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

wyruzzah wrote:

Same thing.. new skins not visible in game.
Can you send me your ini and X64TOC?

And to the other guy, well extract them anywhere.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

Error.

All files extracted. Coalesced.ini & X64TOC.txt both in \Files.
Enter Character_Costume (Ex: Subzero_A).Shinnok_C
'AES_X64.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Enter Another One, or Enter 0 to stop:
OK, I couldn't run it from the .bat file, I had to open CMD first and then run the bat file for it to work.
Last edited by duc5 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

This is your folder of the hack:
Files
Scripts
AES_X64.exe
AES_C.exe
quickbms
StartThis.bat

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

GUYS, Download the new update, there was an issue that works only on a few amount of PCs, depending on your Windows/Locale. What was it? A space.. My game reads spaces while yours stop at spaces. Download the new update and it should be fine.

duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

Alright, the tool is working (at least I think so, there are Output files), but it doesn't work on the Steam version (integrity check). Which crack do I need? Because Reloaded doesn't disable the check.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

3DM

duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

Thanks.

So far I've got the NPC characters to work via Shinnok, but the character doesn't load in the selection screen (I guess that's normal). However, when trying to add skins for current characters, the model also doesn't show up, but more importantly the game crashes when trying to load the match (even after hex editing). I then tried your SZ skin and it still crashed after the loading screen when starting a fight.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

duc5 wrote:Thanks.

So far I've got the NPC characters to work via Shinnok, but the character doesn't load in the selection screen (I guess that's normal). However, when trying to add skins for current characters, the model also doesn't show up, but more importantly the game crashes when trying to load the match (even after hex editing). I then tried your SZ skin and it still crashed after the loading screen when starting a fight.
Well once you highlight the player you must play with him instantly and don't highlight another one. And yeah they have no mesh. I'm still trying to figure out how to let them work properly, once that's done I'll release yet another tool.

UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

I've got all of it sorted out, will make a Video tut shortly & post it here 4 u guys.

*EDIT* : Seeing how this method can NOT be used on the Retail Version of the game without an IC Bypass, I'll also be Posting my Everything Unlocker later.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
CGen
Mortal

Post by CGen »

Hi, everyone! Sorry for my English.
thethiny and UncleFestor , you are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Tool is great!!
Can someone share a link to working "cache verify" fix or crack?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

New version uploaded to commemorate with UncleFestor's tutorial.

KingKRool2002
Warrior

Post by KingKRool2002 »

I just noticed that there are options added for renaming added mod costumes and adding new characters to the game via the Eng file, are these features already working? Or are they work-in-progress still? It's amazing what you've done for this game! You rock!

Also I just wanted to double-check something, does the CTD occur because I highlighted several different new costumes for a character or because I need to use the generic renamer? It seems to mostly happen when I select the 2nd Bug_Me costume on a character, which is why I haven't been able to select the 3rd added costume of anyone yet. Does editing the Eng file with the addon manager fix this problem?

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. You all are amazing modders!
UncleFestor
Grand Master

Post by UncleFestor »

If you don't have an actual Package for the Costume that's assign to the BUG_ME slot, then just placing the cursor over it causes CTD. Because the game immediately tries to load the File associated with that slot.

But, no worries. I have created an In-Depth Video tutorial on the Entire Process. It's currently processing on youtube & once it gets to 720p I'll post it. No sense in posting before hand, cause the quality won't be good enough to actually see what I'm doing. But shouldn't be too much longer.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
KingKRool2002
Warrior

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Awesome, thanks! You guys are amazing!

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”