thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: [NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

Post by thethiny »

Yes.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Nidmantis
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Nidmantis »

Have tried both the Triborg UMK3 Smoke mod and the Klassic Tremor mod. As soon as I press down on the d-pad to highlight them, the game crashes, instantly, before the cursor can even move. I can't find what I'm doing wrong since the steps I follow seem to be perfectly OK. However I noticed, when doing it side by side with the tutorial, that when I am asked to enter the name of the character I am cloning FROM (So, Triborg_A or Tremor_A), I put the 0 to continue and in about 2 seconds I get the "copy the output files..." message, instead of the longer screen that mentions the strings and the replacing being done. I am using the steam version with bypasser (could use other mods)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It could be your script assets or the MKO.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

even with tutorial I cant clearly understand what I need to do :x :x !! It's so hard and confusing!! :evil: :evil:

Somebody, explain me pls clearly and intelligibly step by step what I should do!
why its so fucking hard?! :x
why I cant add NCM just by the freaking touch of a goddamn button?! Am I necessary should follow long multipage and stupid and booring tutorial instead of just one simple fucking touch of goddamn button?
Contact me via Image
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It is one button click, you just need to tell it what is the new letter :)

alextrif
Mortal

Post by alextrif »

Hello I would really need some help.
I did all the things you did in the video 2.0 Version and adding the skin worked verywell but after I want to add another the other skin does not show up anymore , is like has vanished or something... Why is that ? I mean I have to write all the skins over again all togheter for all to work as well ? I mean is too damn hard to do that and I don't think that's the way of adding new skins . I mean I've seen on your video you have added 2 more skins the other skins haven;t vanished. Could you please help me figure this out....
I really like adding new skins and stuff and you really did an excellent job with this new tool.
You're great.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

After you add one skin, you will put your COALESED file and other files in their correct places. When you want to add ANOTHER SKIN, make sure to COPY THE COALESED again from the folder into the tool again.

kildor
Mortal

Post by kildor »

thethiny wrote:After you add one skin, you will put your COALESED file and other files in their correct places. When you want to add ANOTHER SKIN, make sure to COPY THE COALESED again from the folder into the tool again.
Hey all, lurker here but I don't understand.

I can add a new slot skin for someone say Ermac and i play and test it's fine, but i quit game and try to add another skin for say Reptile, and it will add it but now the Ermac skin is gone.

Am I missing a step, cause I don't think I am supposed to do all 50+ skins at one time, right?

That would be a huge PITA.

Thanks!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

kildor wrote:Hey all, lurker here but I don't understand.

I can add a new slot skin for someone say Ermac and i play and test it's fine, but i quit game and try to add another skin for say Reptile, and it will add it but now the Ermac skin is gone.

Am I missing a step, cause I don't think I am supposed to do all 50+ skins at one time, right?

Thanks!
Step 1: Copy the COALESCED ini and ENG files from your folders to the Tool folder.
Step 2: Launch the tool and do everything fine.
Step 3: Copy the COALESCED ini and ENG files from the tool to your folder.
Step 4: Open the game.

If you want to add a new skin, you have to do step 1 again! Don't start directly from step 2!

kildor
Mortal

Post by kildor »

thethiny wrote:
kildor wrote:Hey all, lurker here but I don't understand.

Thanks!
Step 1: Copy the COALESCED ini and ENG files from your folders to the Tool folder.
Step 2: Launch the tool and do everything fine.
Step 3: Copy the COALESCED ini and ENG files from the tool to your folder.
Step 4: Open the game.

If you want to add a new skin, you have to do step 1 again! Don't start directly from step 2!
Yes thank you lol I ended up figuring that out on my own but you're right, i was starting at step 2 basically, now I have 20+ skins so far, I've had a few crashes tho, probably cloned the wrong version of a character so I'm gonna have to figure out how to dig around and fix those.

Otherwise, great work here, everyone has some really awesome skins!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

I'm glad you got it sorted out ^_^
The crashes can be due to different errors. The location of the crash indicates the issue.

Game Freeze - MKO issue (MKOs are universal, Subzero_A and Subzero_B have the same MKO but different names for example).
Game crash on character select - CHAR_NAME_Costume.xxx is problematic.
Game crash after selecting character - Scriptassets is problematic.
Game crash during the fight - Scriptassets
Game freeze during the fight - MKO
%playername% instead of the player name - Scriptassets and xxx file do not match internal strings.
Game crash at fatality - .tfc files.

Some skins require the _DLC files so take care.

Neonpsycho
Mortal

Post by Neonpsycho »

Where do I get the coalesced.ini, X64TOC, and Coalesced.eng files?
Dave Hall
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

In the MKX game folder inside "Config" and "Localization" Folders.

Kid
Mortal

Post by Kid »

FUCK!!! the outputfolder Asset & MKScript still empty everything works fine before XL ... how i know i got the right Game Version ?? (0.305-05.126703.1) I'm not even know is it SteamVers. or not (FUCK!) running with the lil 3DMBitch so what's wrong in my Case???
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Kid wrote:FUCK!!! the outputfolder Asset & MKScript still empty everything works fine before XL ... how i know i got the right Game Version ?? (0.305-05.126703.1) I'm not even know is it SteamVers. or not (FUCK!) running with the lil 3DMBitch so what's wrong in my Case???
Nothing is wrong. It works with any version that is not the first one (Vanilla).

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”