thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MKX Costumes Adder + Package Cloner Tool [NCM]

Post by thethiny »

thethiny*
To fix it, open your coalsced.ini file, search for "keys" and you will find something like this:
CHAR_Mileena_A = ML
CHAR_SUBZERO_B = SZ

jsut write down the _V one and make sure it is the same as the _A one.
Armored Subzero is _V, so you would open that location and type CHAR_Subzero_X (for example) = SZ

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

@thethiny
sorry i miss the "h"..

as for the fix you mean under the [CharacterKeys] section?

-edit-

i tried this first(org was named with _V)
CHAR_Scorpion_V=SC
CHAR_Subzero_V=SZ

then this(since i added them as _Z)
CHAR_Scorpion_Z=SC
CHAR_Subzero_Z=SZ

still black screen trying to return to main menu
maskedman
Mortal

Post by maskedman »

You guys are doing an amazing job keep up the good work pretty soon we will be able to add DLC characters, costumes, etc. hopefully you guys can get the mesh swap to work Mk9 had this problem where you couldn't pick a mesh swap costume without a tag character.
Russel18
Apprentice

Post by Russel18 »

UMMM>>> GUYS DO U FREGGIN FORGOT THE NO INTEGRITY CACHE>>>> PROBLEM
UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

maskedman wrote:You guys are doing an amazing job keep up the good work pretty soon we will be able to add DLC characters, costumes, etc. hopefully you guys can get the mesh swap to work Mk9 had this problem where you couldn't pick a mesh swap costume without a tag character.
Mesh swaps already work. It's how I made my Cyber-Scorpion, Mercenary Kenshi, Ninja Kenshi, Ninja Liu Kang & Assassin Kitana Mods.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Russel18 wrote:UMMM>>> GUYS DO U FREGGIN FORGOT THE NO INTEGRITY CACHE>>>> PROBLEM
The check has 5 values. We figured out 4 values only and not the last. Once I do I'll try to release a steam version.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

Russel18 wrote:UMMM>>> GUYS DO U FREGGIN FORGOT THE NO INTEGRITY CACHE>>>> PROBLEM
there are ways around that. if you want something to bypass the check pm me.
duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

I tested this with an aztec_a skin (that I did manually beforehand and found it to be different), and it doesn't work.

I'm not sure how you replace the 3 strings in scriptassetts (if you look for the first 3 then it won't work) but when I did it manually it wasn't the first 3 that had to be replaced like every other skin, it was the first one, then I skipped a dozen or so (props etc) and then found the next 2. Then it worked.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

duc5 wrote:I tested this with an aztec_a skin (that I did manually beforehand and found it to be different), and it doesn't work.

I'm not sure how you replace the 3 strings in scriptassetts but when I did it manually it wasn't the first 3 that had to be replaced like every other skin, it was the first one, then I skipped a dozen or so (props etc) and then found the next 2. Then it worked.
Can you try the same for CageJr_A and tell me if it works for you? If it does then you would be helping us big time!

Mikeius4ever
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Mikeius4ever »

I have a problem. I have premium MKX and when i try to load the game with the DLC using your guide its crashing and a window pops up about the Cache Files.
:( help
duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

thethiny wrote:Can you try the same for CageJr_A and tell me if it works for you? If it does then you would be helping us big time!
Yep same problem, but I got it working.

For Char_Aztec_A_ScriptAssets.xxx searching for "aztec_a" it was instances 1, 35, 36 that needing changing.

For CHAR_CageJr_A_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx searching for "cagejr_a" it was instances 1, 20, 21 that needed changing.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

duc5 wrote:
thethiny wrote:Can you try the same for CageJr_A and tell me if it works for you? If it does then you would be helping us big time!
Yep same problem, but I got it working.

For Char_Aztec_A_ScriptAssets.xxx searching for "aztec_a" it was instances 1, 35, 36 that needing changing.

For CHAR_CageJr_A_SCRIPTASSETS.xxx searching for "cagejr_a" it was instances 1, 20, 21 that needed changing.
Yup I confirm that _A files are indeed corrupted with my tool. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I confirm that the first instance must be changed, 2nd ignored, props ignored, 3rd and 4th changed. Thanks again. Will update the tool soon.

Update:
Tool works flawlessly. Will release soon.

duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

Good work :)

Now we just need to find out why some skins crash the game in certain circumstances.
R0ttmayer
Mortal

Post by R0ttmayer »

Hi all!

I've tried this new tool. Does it work on original MKX? Because after copy the output files, the wasn't start.. Check integritiy. :( (without internet connection too)

This file deals with the Non-Vanilla version of the game. Why? Because It decrypts the TOC which is different in the patches version.

Shit!
duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

Okay I think I've figured it out, but I need you to confirm with a skin that you know crashes in fatality practice.

There are strings in the files that we replace that point to .tfc files, but we never make copies of them, so I made copies of them.

E.g. Reptile's MK4 skin crashes, it's based on Reptile_B and I've added it to Reptile_C. I copied the relevant .tfc files and renamed them to _C, didn't edit them in any way.

CHAR_Reptile_C.tfc
DISM_Reptile_C.tfc
DISM_Reptile_C_DLC.tfc

And now the fatality works. Please confirm!

If I'm correct we should make copies of that file as part of the process unless not changing those particular strings also works.

Edit: I confirmed it working with UncleFestor's Mileena_S skin

Edit 2: Tested not changing the strings, doesn't work, so the files have to be duplicated along with the string change.

Edit 3: (Reptile_C doesn't have it but the fourth possible one is Char_<name_a>_ScriptAssets.tfc)

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”