[NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

chronoxiong
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: [NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:you must've missed a step somehow. I'm unsure what you did cuz it works fine for everyone else.
Well, looking at the videos for Version 2, I don't have any mko files in the Game Asset folder. Do I need the mko files to add extra costumes? That could be something I did wrong.

I seriously someone to help me with an example that I'm trying to do. The Sub-Zero Injustice costume that I found on this site. I unzip the RAR file and I get one file called CHAR_SubZero_N.xxx. Obviously I can just copy and paste that file over the original in the Asset folder. But if I don't want to replace it and want to have the Injustice costume as an extra one, what steps am I supposed to do?

thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

chronoxiong wrote:
thethiny wrote:you must've missed a step somehow. I'm unsure what you did cuz it works fine for everyone else.
Well, looking at the videos for Version 2, I don't have any mko files in the Game Asset folder. Do I need the mko files to add extra costumes? That could be something I did wrong.

I seriously someone to help me with an example that I'm trying to do. The Sub-Zero Injustice costume that I found on this site. I unzip the RAR file and I get one file called CHAR_SubZero_N.xxx. Obviously I can just copy and paste that file over the original in the Asset folder. But if I don't want to replace it and want to have the Injustice costume as an extra one, what steps am I supposed to do?
Yes you need the MKOs, they're necessary.

Download the skin, copy subzero_N.mko, and copy the scriptassets of char_subzero_n.xxx
Then what you have to do is use the tool on these files.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:

Yes you need the MKOs, they're necessary.

Download the skin, copy subzero_N.mko, and copy the scriptassets of char_subzero_n.xxx
Then what you have to do is use the tool on these files.
I don't see any mko files for the characters at all. I have the Fitgirl repack game. Is that one of the reasons why this isn't working? If it is, then I won't bother trying to do this and making the game unable to open.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

chronoxiong wrote:I don't see any mko files for the characters at all. I have the Fitgirl repack game. Is that one of the reasons why this isn't working? If it is, then I won't bother trying to do this and making the game unable to open.
You download the .xxx only, then you use your "OWN" mko to copy.

For example, if you downloaded a skin called InjusticeSubzero_N.xxx, then you go to your files, and copy Char_Subzero_N.mko and Char_Subzero_N_scriptassets.xxx and the other files the tool tells you about.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:I don't see any mko files for the characters at all. I have the Fitgirl repack game. Is that one of the reasons why this isn't working? If it is, then I won't bother trying to do this and making the game unable to open.
You download the .xxx only, then you use your "OWN" mko to copy.

For example, if you downloaded a skin called InjusticeSubzero_N.xxx, then you go to your files, and copy Char_Subzero_N.mko and Char_Subzero_N_scriptassets.xxx and the other files the tool tells you about.
I don't see Char_Subzero_N.mko. However, I do see Char_Subzero_N.xxx in my files. Unless that's what its supposed to be. I understand I am making this to be more complicated than it sounds.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

You need to go to MKO folder not Assets folder.

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:You need to go to MKO folder not Assets folder.
Oh my god. I never thought about that. Lol. Now I see the mko files in that folder. I hope this works. If I mess up, I do what you told me to do from one of my first posts right?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

chronoxiong wrote:
thethiny wrote:You need to go to MKO folder not Assets folder.
Oh my god. I never thought about that. Lol. Now I see the mko files in that folder. I hope this works. If I mess up, I do what you told me to do from one of my first posts right?
Exactly, besides I'm always lurking these forums I reply within 12 hours hopefully.

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

I was going to give this another shot but I just realized that I dont see the tfc file for Char_Subzero_N. What do we do in that situation?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Not all TFCs are needed. Only for _A files and _B

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:Not all TFCs are needed. Only for _A files and _B
So just proceed with copying the files for the letter N along with the mko and DISM files right? I haven't done it yet because I'm too afraid and I don't want the game to not load anymore if I mess up again.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

If the game does not load anymore. Send me your X64TOC.txt and I'll fix it for you.

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:If the game does not load anymore. Send me your X64TOC.txt and I'll fix it for you.
I fricken suck at this! I am about to give up! I dont know what I'm doing wrong. The game won't load anymore no matter how many times I double click on it. I tried to clone Subzero's N costume into the Injustice and I dont know what went wrong. Then I tried to clone Kitana's M costume into Classic Jade but I don't know what happened either. This sucks!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jghrtljn ... X64TOC.txt
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Dude I have no clue what you're doing. Your TOC file is 1 KB where it should be 223KB. Can you please record a video showing me what you're doing exactly? Start STEP by STEP. I couldn't even recover your TOC (I mean I can, but you will lose some other skins). Show me a video. Download Camtasia Free or wtv. I recommend ScreenShare for Chrome it's free and works for 10 minutes. Upload it to youtube (it's a few MBs). Then PM me.

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:Dude I have no clue what you're doing. Your TOC file is 1 KB where it should be 223KB. Can you please record a video showing me what you're doing exactly? Start STEP by STEP. I couldn't even recover your TOC (I mean I can, but you will lose some other skins). Show me a video. Download Camtasia Free or wtv. I recommend ScreenShare for Chrome it's free and works for 10 minutes. Upload it to youtube (it's a few MBs). Then PM me.
This is pissing me off. I'm doing what is told in the tutorial vids. The game won't even load anymore. What am I supposed to do besides un-install and reinstall again?

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”