[NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: MKX Costumes Adder

Post by thethiny »

machine4578 wrote:damn, this is just AWESOME! thanks alot!

i do have 1 issue. after following the tut. the modded costume shows ingame and all, but if i select go back to main menu during fight i get frozen black screen.

and i tested normal costumes with same modded game files and going back to main menu is fine, its only the 1 added costume i used(as test) that causes this.

anyone else have this issue?
Yeah there is a mistake in the code that I did. I did fix it but did not upload it yet. DLC characters will do that.
Go to MKScripts and you will find that the mko is missing.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thethiny wrote:
machine4578 wrote:damn, this is just AWESOME! thanks alot!

i do have 1 issue. after following the tut. the modded costume shows ingame and all, but if i select go back to main menu during fight i get frozen black screen.

and i tested normal costumes with same modded game files and going back to main menu is fine, its only the 1 added costume i used(as test) that causes this.

anyone else have this issue?
Yeah there is a mistake in the code that I did. I did fix it but did not upload it yet. DLC characters will do that.
Go to MKScripts and you will find that the mko is missing.
actually the mko file(s) are there.. and still if i do single fight and and try to return to main menu during the match the game goes to black screen and hangs. i have tested it with 2 different mods
ArmoredSubZero and GucciScorpion(both named as _Z file names from _V). other than the this 1 issue it all seems to be working.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Oh that, I've encountered it before, it was a missing string somewhere.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thethiny wrote:Oh that, I've encountered it before, it was a missing string somewhere.
i followed the tutorial and have current tool posted(1.4.1). do you remember what the missing string is??

i even tried installing the mods again with all fresh files again and still ended up with same issue. :(
is it possibly a bug in tool?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

unclefestor commented on his post that this is a known issue. We still don't know why but for now, just don't change the menu :P to me it only happens when the second character is the same as the first (base).

ArloxPrime
Warrior

Post by ArloxPrime »

Is there a way to swap models? I wanna make Erron Black in his Klassic Ninja Outfit.

Can you help me how i Get the Klassic Ninja Erron Black to Work?
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thethiny wrote:unclefestor commented on his post that this is a known issue. We still don't know why but for now, just don't change the menu :P to me it only happens when the second character is the same as the first (base).
ok thanks alot for the info. hopefully the issue is figured out. and for me it happens no matter what the 2nd character is. if the 1 char is a modded costume it bugs.

anyways thanks again for the awesome mod!!!!! soo close to perfection :)
UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

machine4578 wrote:
thethiny wrote:unclefestor commented on his post that this is a known issue. We still don't know why but for now, just don't change the menu :P to me it only happens when the second character is the same as the first (base).
ok thanks alot for the info. hopefully the issue is figured out. and for me it happens no matter what the 2nd character is. if the 1 char is a modded costume it bugs.

anyways thanks again for the awesome mod!!!!! soo close to perfection :)
It only happens, so far, on a few Costumes. Klassic Ermac & Scorpion, Klassic Mileena & Goro, I know for sure have the Issue.

Tanya, Cassie's Alt, Klassic SubZero, Klassic Kitana, & Tremor I know do NOT have the issue.

I'll get together with thethiny later on & see if we can figure out what's causing the issue. In the meantime, as I continue to convert my Mods over to DLC I'll test them out & see which costumes can be Cloned & which can't.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

Okay, well Tremor also doesn't work. This issue seems to be related to Fatalities. Tremor works in Practice Mode & Single Fight. However, if u try & do a Fatality it freezes. If you go to Fatality Practice & try to exit it freezes. Tanya works fine. So not sure what's the cause of the issue, but we'll be looking into it.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
ArloxPrime
Warrior

Post by ArloxPrime »

I tried to put the Klassic ninja Erron Black as Nomad_b, and it crashed. What can i DO?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ArloxPrime wrote:I tried to put the Klassic ninja Erron Black as Nomad_b, and it crashed. What can i DO?
Yeah because Klassic Ninja uses another character as a mesh (example: it is MK3 Scorpion but renamed to Erron Black). Mesh swaps don't work yet, only the ones UncleFestor Did.

ArloxPrime
Warrior

Post by ArloxPrime »

What Models can be swapped for Nomad_B (Erron Black Outcast)?
thethiny
Immortal

Re: MKX Costumes Adder + Package Cloner Tool [NCM]

Post by thethiny »

Erron's, just not others yet.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Added a new version, MAJOR UPDATE.
The tool will now succesfully clone for you, not just add an entry, no more need for manual editing!

machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

wow what an update.. it even easier to do now :)

too bad the issue i described yesterday still exists(using UncleFestor's GucciScorpion and ArmoredSubZero, both _V char) when trying to go back to main menu.

i guess these 2 favorite costumes of mine will have to be forgotten for now till a fix is made.. there are many other costumes that should work fine.

NICE WORK once again thethiny and UncleFestor! thank you ;)
Last edited by machine4578 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”