thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: [NCM]MKX DLC Manager + Package Cloner Tool [NEW]

Post by thethiny »

chronoxiong wrote:
thethiny wrote:Dude I have no clue what you're doing. Your TOC file is 1 KB where it should be 223KB. Can you please record a video showing me what you're doing exactly? Start STEP by STEP. I couldn't even recover your TOC (I mean I can, but you will lose some other skins). Show me a video. Download Camtasia Free or wtv. I recommend ScreenShare for Chrome it's free and works for 10 minutes. Upload it to youtube (it's a few MBs). Then PM me.
This is pissing me off. I'm doing what is told in the tutorial vids. The game won't even load anymore. What am I supposed to do besides un-install and reinstall again?
Copy your X64TOC.ini and your Coalesced.ini and save them somwhere. WHENVER YOU MESS UP, just copy them back.
I think your problem is that you're forgetting to copy these files into the DLC Manager.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:
chronoxiong wrote:
thethiny wrote:Dude I have no clue what you're doing. Your TOC file is 1 KB where it should be 223KB. Can you please record a video showing me what you're doing exactly? Start STEP by STEP. I couldn't even recover your TOC (I mean I can, but you will lose some other skins). Show me a video. Download Camtasia Free or wtv. I recommend ScreenShare for Chrome it's free and works for 10 minutes. Upload it to youtube (it's a few MBs). Then PM me.
This is pissing me off. I'm doing what is told in the tutorial vids. The game won't even load anymore. What am I supposed to do besides un-install and reinstall again?
Copy your X64TOC.ini and your Coalesced.ini and save them somwhere. WHENVER YOU MESS UP, just copy them back.
I think your problem is that you're forgetting to copy these files into the DLC Manager.
I am forgetting that step. Omg. I feel like un-installing this game and re-installing it again. That process takes one hour to do. So what can I do now then? Is this a lost cause? I can find the original Coalesced.ini file in the game folder though. But not sure about the original X64TOC.ini file anymore. Oh man.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Download this. Rename.
Attachments
X64TOC - Copy.rar
(186.32 KiB) Downloaded 302 times

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:Download this. Rename.
Nice. Thank you. The game loads now. Problem is, how do I regain the skins I tried to clone? I lost Kitana and Mileena's Klassic costumes. Omg. This is so sad. I'm not sure how I didn't lose Sub-Zero's costume that I was trying to clone to become Injustice. Unless I failed in the cloning process. But I remember I deleted my failed Kitana costume from the TOC file that you told me to do.

Cassie Cage lost her Sub-Zero cosplay costume as well as Jacqui Briggs' cosplay costume too.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Download a file by KillerPotato that has everything unlocked.

chronoxiong
Mortal

Post by chronoxiong »

thethiny wrote:Download a file by KillerPotato that has everything unlocked.
Still didn't work. I copy and pasted the ini file over the original and I still dont see the lost Cassie and Jacqui Cosplay costumes. You know what, I think I'm going to un-install this game and reinstall it again. I hate it but I am in no hurry to play this game fully. I'm also thinking about getting a new graphics card so I can fully enjoy this game in higher settings anyways.
yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

Hello, excuse me my English is not very good.
I have a problem about using the mod manager. I cloned a klassic skin of kitana, but the game will wrong like this image when I use fatality. I did all things which you did.
In addition, I have another problem. Some NCM mods have only Kitana_S.xxx (just a instance) and (Kitana_S_ScriptAssets.xxx). How can I install them by your mod manager?
Attachments
`_A5}CW9_ZEGFQ_N]KKGS7B.png
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Copy the DISM file as well. Looks like you missed them.

yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

thethiny wrote:Copy the DISM file as well. Looks like you missed them.
I used the original DISM, but it also has the same problem.
In addition, could you please tell me what I should do when I install a NCM mod which is only 2 files (Kitana_S.xxx and Kitana_S_ScriptAssests.xxx) without DISM and .mko?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

You copy the dism and mko from the base model (The upload should tell you the original model)

martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by martinn2001 »

Russel18
Apprentice

Post by Russel18 »

Yo TheThiny pls reply on this, i do bought a new laptop recently, ive installed mkxl now i do want to mod the game. can you at least provide me an instuction about the MKX DLC Manager v1.0.0.4 i really need a tutorial, the tool doesnt create the "files" folder so maybe a brief recap on how to use the tool. maybe? thanks in advance the thethiny.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

I haven't used it since a long time ago so I don't remember. You have to create "Files" by yourself.

yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

Hi! Do you know how to use the MOD of this picture? They're diff and difflog. And I don't know what should I enter when I use the MOD Manager. This mod is altered from Kitana_M, but its name is Kitana_S. Should I enter Kitana_S firstly and Kitana_M secondly?
Attachments
QQ图片20180226233139.png
yzhzy111
Mortal

Post by yzhzy111 »

In addition, it seem not able to uninstall mod and install new character besides install new skin, how to solve it? Thank you!

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”