thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

MKX Package Repacker [File Appendor For Now]

Post by thethiny »

Yes, Package Repacker :P
Actually, not really, because it mostly clones the contents of another package, but it allows you to add files, so for now it is called MKX Package Appendor.

What does this tool do?
It allows you to add Export Table Entries and Name Table entries into the game.
You cannot swap files with this or simply place contents into folder to load, you can only use it to Put NEW FILES into a package.

Download HERE

(You might need to add the new exports into the Object Reference too, there's a tool for that here
Use this tool to add the exports into the Object Reference, then use the Offset Fixer to add the file.)

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
manji0152
Mortal

Re: MKX Package Repacker [File Appendor For Now]

Post by manji0152 »

WOW!!! GREAT!!!

I wanted this tool!!!

Thank you Sir!!! Thank you!!!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
manji0152
Mortal

Post by manji0152 »

Oh. You remember me.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Awesome utility man, very useful for lengthen strings to properly attach trait stuff and much more.

Also i tried to lengthen strings for Kitana (SWAP MOD) to make simple klassic Tanya skin, but i wasnt able to make it work. Mesh wasnt visible in player select screen, some Kitana strings are still there even when i changed stuff in ExportTable.txt, NameTable.txt.. its probably needed to use ObjectReferenceCreator to fix remaining strings? Maybe im totally wrong.. it was just idea :)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

No, there is a string at the beginning before the name table that also needs to be extended. You can do that manually but you need to take a look at the HEADER to fix it. I had totally forgotten about its existence when I created this tool, I can update this tool to allow for it, or I can create another tool especially for that. But al of that needs to wait until my college is over.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

thethiny wrote:No, there is a string at the beginning before the name table that also needs to be extended. You can do that manually but you need to take a look at the HEADER to fix it. I had totally forgotten about its existence when I created this tool, I can update this tool to allow for it, or I can create another tool especially for that. But al of that needs to wait until my college is over.
Oh changing, fixing something with header.. well its not my strong side, but this tool is great and if you ever update it or make another specially for that string.. or something else.. i cant wait :P BTW: I saw that uncle festor made that (klassic) tanya with different skin, be he never released :(
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

wyruzzah wrote:
thethiny wrote:No, there is a string at the beginning before the name table that also needs to be extended. You can do that manually but you need to take a look at the HEADER to fix it. I had totally forgotten about its existence when I created this tool, I can update this tool to allow for it, or I can create another tool especially for that. But al of that needs to wait until my college is over.
Oh changing, fixing something with header.. well its not my strong side, but this tool is great and if you ever update it or make another specially for that string.. or something else.. i cant wait :P BTW: I saw that uncle festor made that (klassic) tanya with different skin, be he never released :(
I dunno about his skin.
and BTW, about that thing, the header needs to add +1 to everything only :P not that hard.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

thethiny wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
I dunno about his skin.
and BTW, about that thing, the header needs to add +1 to everything only :P not that hard.
OK, thanks and what you mean by add +1 to header.. please be more specific if you can? :)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

If you follow my Header v2 on PSX Scene Page 61/62/63/64 you will notice NameTable EcportTable Import Table. You need to add +1 to the value.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

thethiny wrote:If you follow my Header v2 on PSX Scene Page 61/62/63/64 you will notice NameTable EcportTable Import Table. You need to add +1 to the value.
Alright, i will check it. Thx.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Okay so now that I'm on a PC, here's the file:

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well i just may sound stupid, but i still dont know where add +1 to value (of what). Can you give simple example. I never done things like this, so no experience with this at all.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

wyruzzah wrote:Well i just may sound stupid, but i still dont know where add +1 to value (of what). Can you give simple example. I never done things like this, so no experience with this at all.
Let's assume the file you're editing is the one in the picture, and that you only are extending the string by "1".
0x39 is the Name Table in Little Endian of course, so you convert to Big Endian and then add +1.
So it was:
29 A1 00 00
becomes 00 00 A1 29
+ 1
becomes 00 00 A1 2A
becomes 2A A1 00 00

now you go to 0x45 and do the same
then 0x51
then 0x8
then 0x5D
then 0x6D
Order doesn't matter. BUT, MAKE SURE TO DO THIS BEFORE RUNNING THE REPACKER.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

thethiny wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Well i just may sound stupid, but i still dont know where add +1 to value (of what). Can you give simple example. I never done things like this, so no experience with this at all.
Let's assume the file you're editing is the one in the picture, and that you only are extending the string by "1".
0x39 is the Name Table in Little Endian of course, so you convert to Big Endian and then add +1.
So it was:
29 A1 00 00
becomes 00 00 A1 29
+ 1
becomes 00 00 A1 2A
becomes 2A A1 00 00

now you go to 0x45 and do the same
then 0x51
then 0x8
then 0x5D
then 0x6D
Order doesn't matter. BUT, MAKE SURE TO DO THIS BEFORE RUNNING THE REPACKER.
Thx for your patience :) You mean like its on image below?
Attachments
oio.jpg

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Modding Tools”