Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Looking for someone to create a tool, details inside
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:38 am 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
So,
I've been busy lately with checking out the way the game works and such, and I've found some pretty good details that allowed me to load files with custom names from custom directories, I have everything needed to replicate that and I'm able to do that easily, but I can't make an exe version out it.
I'm looking for someone with knowledge in Lua Scripting, OR CE Trainer Creation that modifies data Before call (or simply triggering a breakpoint), or someone who has very high experience in finding a Base Address. We just need a tool to convert my CE Cheat into something usable by the community as all my tries have failed so far.

Things I've tried:
-C++, apparently the address isn't shared so I can't access the address anyhow.
-Lua Script, due to my very basic knowledge, I wasn't able to adjust the command for dynamic files, instead I need to make a script for EACH COSTUME.
-Lua Script, or simply, I can replace what I need but the result is a different file size.
-Cheat Engine Pointer Scan, Reached level 20 and nothing's there yet.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.