MK1/MK2/MK3 Costumes Pack (with bonus)

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: MK1/MK2/MK3 Costumes Pack (with bonus)

Post by Noob Cyborg »

InterestingMK wrote:Does anyone have a link to a MK1 Johnny Cage skin MOD for MKX? I would love to use one, if it exists, and will give credit to the maker, if I ever do a video with it.
and I ask the same thing...

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
InterestingMK
Mortal
PSN: InterestingMK
XBox Live: InterestingMK

Post by InterestingMK »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
InterestingMK wrote:Does anyone have a link to a MK1 Johnny Cage skin MOD for MKX? I would love to use one, if it exists, and will give credit to the maker, if I ever do a video with it.
It's good to know I'm not the only here. I did see one in a Johnny Cage skin mod compilation by RAFAEL LORENZO, but that guy never shares or posts links to any of the sources of the skins in his videos.
Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

@InterestingMK the problem is - there's no proper and quality mod for MK1 Cage (only ugly likeness like abovementioned Rafael Lorenzo's one), hence there's no link
Contact me via Image
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Hi bro udate your list MKSM Reptile of Sir Omega we released long time ago 2 or 3version of it find in the Skin Post.
iwantmods123
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by iwantmods123 »

omg thank you so much for making this list, im downloading everything and the comments mods too!
iwantmods123
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by iwantmods123 »

InterestingMK wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:10 pm
Noob Cyborg wrote:
It's good to know I'm not the only here. I did see one in a Johnny Cage skin mod compilation by RAFAEL LORENZO, but that guy never shares or posts links to any of the sources of the skins in his videos.
probably rAfAeL lOrEnZo stole from someone, i saw someone making a wip mk1 johnny cage, probably he copied the style or something like that

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”