Skin Request For Jason & Quan Chi

hitori89
Mortal
PSN: RETR0CADE-_-

Skin Request For Jason & Quan Chi

Post by hitori89 »

Greetings everyone! i made an account just to ask this so i really hope someone considers my request.

Okay, on to it. I would like to request a texture mod for Jason. The request is of a YouTuber H2O Delirious (or more accurately, his avatar he plays in most games). I would like the jacket to look like the pictures below, the shirt to look like a bulletproof vest, and the pants black. I will post pictures for reference, and thank you very much in advance if anyone decides to take the request. I promise to request lore friendly mods after i get this out of my head :lol:

Edit: The clown make-up isn't necessary as you never see Jason's face i believe.

Edit 2: If no one wants to do this i have another suggestion. I was recently playing with this Noob Saibot mod

(http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... lit#p88352)

So I had an idea. Quan Chi's warlock variation and his 2nd fatality focus on portals, so, would anyone be interested in making it for use with Quan? I really Hope so because it would be amazing. I read earlier something about a color picker, It could even be used to change the green vfx to purple right? Thanks for reading and i hope someone is interested in either of these.

hitori89
Mortal

Re: Skin Request For Jason & Quan Chi

Post by hitori89 »

No one interested?
Killer Potato
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Killer Potato »

hitori89 wrote:No one interested?
I will try this.
Doing stuff on MKX since 2016,and still doing stuff from time to time.
Mostly porting stuff on CoD
All the MKX mods I've done
hitori89
Mortal

Post by hitori89 »

Awesome! Thank you!
hitori89
Mortal

Post by hitori89 »

It's been a while so i figured i would ask if anyone was working on my requests. id really like the noob Quan Chi mod the most. a simple texture mod of the Zealot Quan Chi mod would work. thanks.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”