MKX Mobile Skins on PC

Killer Potato
Master
Side: Darkness

MKX Mobile Skins on PC

Post by Killer Potato »

I have the data file of MKX`s mobile port,and I want to extract the files that contains the skins.A single problem:they are .obb and I can`t open them.Any solution?

Doing stuff on MKX since 2016,and still doing stuff from time to time.
Mostly porting stuff on CoD
All the MKX mods I've done
Mikeius4ever
Mortal

Re: MKX Mobile Skins on PC

Post by Mikeius4ever »

I Had the same idea in order to add shirai ryu's and lin kuei's to the game. Its a very good idea but im sorry i dont know how
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Killer Potato wrote:I have the data file of MKX`s mobile port,and I want to extract the files that contains the skins.A single problem:they are .obb and I can`t open them.Any solution?
Its quite easy extract textures etc. with umodel utility. I never encounterd .obb format here, so i dont know what you talking about. Well, procedure is just download iOS game from itunes its free game, after that you just rename dowloaded app to .rar, so you can open it in winrar.. you will find xxx packages there and extract textures, models etc. with umodel its matter of few minutes :)
Killer Potato
Master

Post by Killer Potato »

wyruzzah wrote:
Killer Potato wrote:I have the data file of MKX`s mobile port,and I want to extract the files that contains the skins.A single problem:they are .obb and I can`t open them.Any solution?
Its quite easy extract textures etc. with umodel utility. I never encounterd .obb format here, so i dont know what you talking about. Well, procedure is just download iOS game from itunes its free game, after that you just rename dowloaded app to .rar, so you can open it in winrar.. you will find xxx packages there and extract textures, models etc. with umodel its matter of few minutes :)
1.I have Android data.
2.I tried to rename it to .rar,it says ,,unknown format or defected``.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Do you have MKX iOS version in .ipa (itunes format)? Try it download again from itunes, maybe u have whole game in bad format or its somehow damaged.. i dont know where is problem.. you just rename .ipa to .rar. I do it this way some time and i never had any problems.
Killer Potato
Master

Post by Killer Potato »

wyruzzah wrote:Do you have MKX iOS version in .ipa (itunes format)? Try it download again from itunes, maybe u have whole game in bad format or its somehow damaged.. i dont know where is problem.. you just rename .ipa to .rar. I do it this way some time and i never had any problems.
I will try.

Edit:I don`t have any iOS device.Can you send me a link from which I can download the files?
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Killer Potato wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Do you have MKX iOS version in .ipa (itunes format)? Try it download again from itunes, maybe u have whole game in bad format or its somehow damaged.. i dont know where is problem.. you just rename .ipa to .rar. I do it this way some time and i never had any problems.
I will try.

Edit:I don`t have any iOS device.Can you send me a link from which I can download the files?
Man you dont need any iOS device. Just itunes utility for PC, you can download music, movies etc. there and only in this case MKX mobile game version its free. Just dowload http://www.apple.com/itunes/ and search Mortal Kombat X, download .ipa.. i dont know what else to say :D
Killer Potato
Master

Post by Killer Potato »

wyruzzah wrote:
Killer Potato wrote:
I will try.

Man you dont need any iOS device. Just itunes utility for PC, you can download music, movies etc. there and only in this case MKX mobile game version its free. Just dowload http://www.apple.com/itunes/ and search Mortal Kombat X, download .ipa.. i dont know what else to say :D
Now another problem:I tried to rename it to CHAR_Scorpion_A.xxx,but when I open the game and enter in single fight,the game crashes.Do you know any solution to really convert it to PC?
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

You can't convert to PC. But that's interesting, I will take a look at this and see if they're the same structure.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Killer Potato
Master

Post by Killer Potato »

thethiny wrote:You can't convert to PC. But that's interesting, I will take a look at this and see if they're the same structure.
A link for the files:http://www.mediafire.com/download/f4o6a ... +Files.rar
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Oh that's neat, thanks. Once I'm on my PC (probably not before 21/4) I will take a look.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
CurtisNHL1
Mortal

Post by CurtisNHL1 »

Just in case even though its 3 years later. To open a .obb file you can either open it directly with 7-zip, or, you can rename it to a .zip and open it with WinRAR.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”