Jade skin for Kitana?

GenyaArikado
Mortal

Jade skin for Kitana?

Post by GenyaArikado »

Well, considering that she already has Jade kit sorta, it would be cool if someone could reskin her main outfit blue clothes green and darken her skin, perhaps for player two recolour.

I'm frankly surprised NRS didnt make it her player two colour scheme

liamx2000
Mortal

Re: Jade skin for Kitana?

Post by liamx2000 »

I too would love a jade skin for Kitanas Mournful selection , is it possible to take the skin of jade from MK9 And use it with MKX ? or is it too early for modders to do this yet ?
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

I wanted to make a skin for kitana to revive jade.. but for now modding has become a little complicated.. I hope you guys don't mind waiting for things to get better and easier to make.. and when the time comes.. I'll make jade with the classic kitana skin.. and maybe the main skin.. that would give you 2 skins of jade to play in the mournfull variation :)
liamx2000
Mortal

Post by liamx2000 »

a.martin wrote:I wanted to make a skin for kitana to revive jade.. but for now modding has become a little complicated.. I hope you guys don't mind waiting for things to get better and easier to make.. and when the time comes.. I'll make jade with the classic kitana skin.. and maybe the main skin.. that would give you 2 skins of jade to play in the mournfull variation :)
Yeah that would be amazing , Look forward to seeing them one day , I'm a huge Jade fan , I mained her for MK9 next to Mileena and Kitana.
GenyaArikado
Mortal

Post by GenyaArikado »

I understand. Thank you a lot for answering :D
liamx2000 wrote:I too would love a jade skin for Kitanas Mournful selection , is it possible to take the skin of jade from MK9 And use it with MKX ? or is it too early for modders to do this yet ?
i would prefer the main skin (or whatever skin) recoloured green where is the blue and with her skin darkened because i'm sure that even if you took the textures from MK9 and modified them to fit Kitana model, it would still look pretty awk. And i dont remember model modding happening for MK9.

The main skin would look badass in green *.*
mrs53360
Mortal

Post by mrs53360 »

Jade skin for Klassic Kitana

Post some screenshots please
Attachments
CHAR_Kitana_M.7z
(23.2 MiB) Downloaded 249 times
GenyaArikado
Mortal

Post by GenyaArikado »

Well my keyboard doesnt have printscreen key so i couldnt take them, but she looks very white, like only faintly pink. I play on the lowest settings for everything except textures so idk if that has anything to do.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

GenyaArikado wrote:Well my keyboard doesnt have printscreen key so i couldnt take them, but she looks very white, like only faintly pink. I play on the lowest settings for everything except textures so idk if that has anything to do.
It doesn't have nothing to do with your config, it's just her textures are too white, and her skin doesn't look like jade :/ but still it's a pretty cool first try made by mrs53360 :D
mrs53360
Mortal

Post by mrs53360 »

a.martin wrote:it's just her textures are too white, and her skin doesn't look like jade :/ but still it's a pretty cool first try made by mrs53360 :D
thx.
Could you post some screenshots please
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

liamx2000 wrote:I too would love a jade skin for Kitanas Mournful selection , is it possible to take the skin of jade from MK9 And use it with MKX ? or is it too early for modders to do this yet ?
done :P http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =94&t=7879

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”