PlayStation button layout.

Necrosis
Mortal

PlayStation button layout.

Post by Necrosis »

I have a simple request for a mod that changes the button inputs on screen from the Xbox to PlayStation.

I remember there being one for Injustice as well.

Franck Ribery
Mortal

Re: PlayStation button layout.

Post by Franck Ribery »

I want too,when I connect my PS4 controller to PC but ingame appear Xbox icon & I don't want.Hope so we have PS button for MK X same MK 9.The file ui_c_buttonLib.xxx still in folder game and I think not different with MK 9.Hope so anyone can mod it.Thanks
coners
Mortal

Post by coners »

Hi,
i tried the mod tools from MK9 to unpack the ui_c_buttonLib.xxx. But it don't work :(
I get really confused from the XBOX buttons.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

as soon as the New modding tools come, what do you guys think about this new layout for the game?

took me a while to make a perfect circle :P
Attachments
buttons.jpg
coners
Mortal

Post by coners »

a.martin wrote:as soon as the New modding tools come, what do you guys think about this new layout for the game?

Looks really good. :D
I can now play Story mode and the QT events.... lets say i don't know what i'm doing ^^
Franck Ribery
Mortal

Post by Franck Ribery »

a.martin wrote:as soon as the New modding tools come, what do you guys think about this new layout for the game?

Great work man :D ,but can u mod for L1-L2-R1-R2 buttons & dpad from PS button :mrgreen:

This's PS Button icon pack I have,hope so it helpfuly for your work

https://mega.co.nz/#!eMN1CRoa!kvzp28fzP ... -1jn3RVj7U

@coners: yes.that's different but the name of file none change,I don't know this tool can open this file to change icon
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Franck Ribery wrote:Great work man :D ,but can u mod for L1-L2-R1-R2 buttons & dpad from PS button :mrgreen:
yeah they will work! :)
and don't worry about L1-L2 R1-R2, the reason I didn't made the rest of the buttons was because the tools, to make the new buttons for the game, hasn't been released, so.. I just made the primary 4 buttons for you to check out guys, as soon as the tools are released.. I will make the rest of the buttons on the original file of the game and I'll try to make them look great :)

I was even thinking about doing a new layout with both console buttons combined,
Attachments
buttons2.jpg
coners
Mortal

Post by coners »

Hey that's a nice idea. Maybe optional to clear PS layout.
For local multiplayer the dual layout makes actually sense. (If a PS guy fights against a XBOX guy)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

coners wrote:Hey that's a nice idea. Maybe optional to clear PS layout.
For local multiplayer the dual layout makes actually sense. (If a PS guy fights against a XBOX guy)
thanks! and yeah! for MKKE and Injustice I had 2 controllers, an Original Xbox controller for pc, and a generic wireless that had the layout of a PS3 controller..
sometimes my friends of even my dad didn't knew which button was each, so I hope people understand this combined layout :P

-I'm still thinking how to name the (L1-L2 R1-R2) (LB-LT RB-RT)
Maybe RB1 - RT2 --- LB1 - LT2

So I'll make the PS3 layout, and the combined one, and hope the rest of the people like it and find it convenient too.. that way everyone will have the layout they want :)

check that test of the layout on Injustice, It looks kinda good :P but I'll modify the buttons later, I want people to see them well and also understand wich button it is..
Attachments
Combined layout.jpg
Franck Ribery
Mortal

Post by Franck Ribery »

When u combine PS & Xbox button,that's good but we need change colours how to easy to see in game especialli while we use combos,fatality or brutaliy so I think u need mod 2 version : only PS layout & both PS with Xbox layout.

But i have question:when we play in PC,if we don't use controller that keyboard appear in game for config such as: W,A,S,D,P,G,J ...etc... so we can mod them to PS layout???That's impossible or possible?
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Franck Ribery wrote:When u combine PS & Xbox button,that's good but we need change colours how to easy to see in game especialli while we use combos,fatality or brutaliy so I think u need mod 2 version : only PS layout & both PS with Xbox layout.

But i have question:when we play in PC,if we don't use controller that keyboard appear in game for config such as: W,A,S,D,P,G,J ...etc... so we can mod them to PS layout???That's impossible or possible?
Yeah I said that I was going to make a PS layout, and the combined layout.. 2 versions separated :)

and about the keyboard, I guess.. that we could change the image of the keys, and put the buttons of a controller..

I mean for example, replace the letter "M" with the triangle button of the PS.. you would still use the M on the keyboard to play, but in game the key would be represented by the image of the Triangle button..
Franck Ribery
Mortal

Post by Franck Ribery »

That's reason from Microsoft,they support default for Xbox game,all games only appear xbox buttons in game without PES 6 :D hope so near future we have this tool replace them
Mega
Mortal

Post by Mega »

Here you go - https://yadi.sk/d/oRh3XCL-g9sFw

Move ui_c_buttonLib.xxx file to Asset folder with replace.

Mod made by MeteoraMan, not me!
MeteoraMan
Mortal

Post by MeteoraMan »

Mega
Mortal

Post by Mega »

MeteoraMan
Oops, sorry, mate! :oops:

I added it here because I seached the internet for that mod, but didn't find it anywhere (you're opened your thread in whong place :) ). I finally find it (accidentally) in your post in troubleshooting thread on Steam! It was so random! So I put it there, where the most of people can find it without any problem!

Sorry again and thank you for your mod! :D

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”