XL MODS

Soeffnperf
Mortal

XL MODS

Post by Soeffnperf »

Just got the game and would love to use some of the mods specifically npcs and costumes but it seems most of the mods are for older versions of the game. Any help on where I should start in the meantime while I wait compatible updates which will hopefully eventually come in time. Thanks guys!

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: XL MODS

Post by thethiny »

if it's a skin mod then you can simply download it and manually patch the skin.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Soeffnperf
Mortal

Post by Soeffnperf »

thethiny wrote:if it's a skin mod then you can simply download it and manually patch the skin.
And for the most part that involves just booting the game (because of the initial integrity check upon booting). Then replacing the necessary files for whatever costume which would replace an existing costume/skin.

However, what if I wanted to add to the base number of costumes characters have?

Further, the main one that I wanted was the npc mod. People have gone ahead and started doing more than simply skins which is rather awesome.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

You can still do that manually. The reason the skins fail is cuz of the MKO difference. I can't think of any scenarios where you'd have to replace the xxx.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”