Sub-Zero Kuai Liang no scar skin?

The G-Flash
Mortal
Side: Light

Sub-Zero Kuai Liang no scar skin?

Post by The G-Flash »

Has anyone made a Kuai Liang skin has the textures are the same but with no scar on his face? If not I would like to see one, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Aksel04izek
Warrior

Re: Sub-Zero Kuai Liang no scar skin?

Post by Aksel04izek »

Well, actually it is possible, but his appearance with the scar is his canonical look =)

you can ask somebody here
Contact me via Image
The G-Flash
Mortal

Post by The G-Flash »

Aksel04izek wrote:Well, actually it is possible, but his appearance with the scar is his canonical look =)

you can ask somebody here
Yeah, but I'm just interested to see what he will look like with out a scar
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Hi Sir Gflash from the Deviant... welcome, i love to see your Devs of MKXL Characters. I hope to see more Klassic MKA Character textures on MKXL Characters on your Deviants.
The G-Flash
Mortal

Post by The G-Flash »

joven1 wrote:Hi Sir Gflash from the Deviant... welcome, i love to see your Devs of MKXL Characters. I hope to see more Klassic MKA Character textures on MKXL Characters on your Deviants.
Thanks man, I will do more MKA retextures on DA when I find the mods
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

The G-Flash wrote:
joven1 wrote:Hi Sir Gflash from the Deviant... welcome, i love to see your Devs of MKXL Characters. I hope to see more Klassic MKA Character textures on MKXL Characters on your Deviants.
Can you try to make a Model skin from MKXL Kharacters and puting those MKA or MK9 textures on it using your Xnalara? So that
Skin moders here will have a idea how it looks and how it fits to the model so that they will try to do that in Real MKXL Kharacters, Like MKvsDC Scorpion it uses MK3 Klassic Skin and putting
MKvsDC textures into the model... I already sent you some of my MKA Textures in your DA site. thank's and keep up the goodwork.
The G-Flash
Mortal

Post by The G-Flash »

joven1 wrote:
The G-Flash wrote:
Can you try to make a Model skin from MKXL Kharacters and puting those MKA or MK9 textures on it using your Xnalara? So that
Skin moders here will have a idea how it looks and how it fits to the model so that they will try to do that in Real MKXL Kharacters, Like MKvsDC Scorpion it uses MK3 Klassic Skin and putting
MKvsDC textures into the model... I already sent you some of my MKA Textures in your DA site. thank's and keep up the goodwork.
Thanks man, I've never actually made a skin for the MKXL Kharacters by myself before but I can give it a try with those textures you sent me, thanks for the textures you sent me though.
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Pls. do it a try, check your inbox ill send it again to you the link
alicebobby
Mortal

Post by alicebobby »

I appreciate you, man. Although I have never created a skin for the MKXL Kharacters on my own, I think I can give it a shot with the materials you gave.  tunnel rush 

Return to “Mortal Kombat X Mod and Skin Requests”