Request mod: Throw, Switch, etc shortcuts turned OFF?

Get to da choppa
Mortal

Request mod: Throw, Switch, etc shortcuts turned OFF?

Post by Get to da choppa »

Hi guys, new to this forum and I already love it!

This is my request; Is it possible turning of the shortcuts for throw, use interactions, switch stance?

The reason I ask; example, Raiden has this combo: 3, 4 which I can repeat a couple of times to bounce a player but there is nothing more frustrating when I see our Thunder God do a funky rain dance instead of finishing his combo because my thumbs are a. too fat or b. to fast and my controller interprets the buttons as 3+4 (switch stance) instead of 3 THEN 4.

Is there a mod available or can it be done alternatively?

Another question comes to mind, does switch stance have a tactical/gameplay use or is it really just a I-wanna-see-your-butt-button'?

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Request mod: Throw, Switch, etc shortcuts turned OFF?

Post by thethiny »

There are 3 toggles in the controller layout menu. That might fix your issue with side effects.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Get to da choppa
Mortal

thethiny wrote:There are 3 toggles in the controller layout menu. That might fix your issue with side effects.
Thanks, but unfortunate that does nothing concerning this issue. I have all setting off as I like it best that way.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Yes my point. If you set release check to on it might fix it but combos will be harder.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Get to da choppa
Mortal

I see your point now, good suggestion indeed.

I tried it but this did not solve my unwanted switch stance occurrences alas. What it did do was making it harder finishing combo's that end with a special move, it always did the special move a bit to early, like you said it's harder to combo. Now it raises the question for who or what is this option actually useful?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

For Tremor.
Sometimes you want to delay a move, so instead of having to input the move EXACTLY when you want to do it, you just input it ages ago but hold the last button until you wanna execute it, take X-Rays for example.

Get to da choppa
Mortal

Aha, so if I get it right it's choosing between an easier timing on special moves with less accurate combo input or harder timing on special moves but with accurate combo input.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

You can say that.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”