Removing/Replacing Guest Characters

elvishak
Mortal

Removing/Replacing Guest Characters

Post by elvishak »

Hi everyone. Sorry if someone else asked this before but is there a way removing guest characters Jason, Predator, Alien and Leatherface from character roster completely (Steam version) or replacing them with classic characters like Baraka, Rain, Noob etc. created by the community? I'm okay with a smaller roster cos i never liked idea of guest fictional characters in MK universe. Since i'm mostly an offline player i just don't want to play against them on ladder mod etc.

Player One
Warrior

Re: Removing/Replacing Guest Characters

Post by Player One »

elvishak wrote:Hi everyone. Sorry if someone else asked this before but is there a way removing guest characters Jason, Predator, Alien and Leatherface from character roster completely (Steam version) or replacing them with classic characters like Baraka, Rain, Noob etc. created by the community? I'm okay with a smaller roster cos i never liked idea of guest fictional characters in MK universe. Since i'm mostly an offline player i just don't want to play against them on ladder mod etc.
you can replace them with NPCs, rain baraka sindel and corrupted shinnok
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Open coalesced.ini file. You will find mCharID=CHAR_Jason
Remove it :D
You can also open X64TOC.txt and remove Jason.XXX from it. Any of these two will remove Jason from the game.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

thethiny wrote:Open coalesced.ini file. You will find mCharID=CHAR_Jason
You can also open X64TOC.txt and remove Jason.XXX from it. Any of these two will remove Jason from the game.
can we also use the same way to remove base characters ?
(I hate kombat kids Kung Jin, Cassie, Jacqui etc and Ferra Torr so i wanna remove them from my game, id only like to keep Kotal, Erron, Dvorah and Takeda as new characters)
Scislac-Busorez
Mortal

Post by Scislac-Busorez »

thethiny wrote:Open coalesced.ini file. You will find mCharID=CHAR_Jason
Just confirmed that you can re-arrange the DLC character spots on the select screen and completely remove the guest characters as well. In addition, you can even remove the billboard advertisements for them and their entries in the character bios and kollection. I'm going to make a backup of the original coalesced for multiplayer and upload a coalesced with guest characters removed here once I finish it tomorrow.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”