WORKING trainers for MKXL ― do they exist?

Sablicious
Apprentice

WORKING trainers for MKXL ― do they exist?

Post by Sablicious »

Anyone got one? I could never find one for MKX ― which I put down to all the updating the game got. But, even now, with MKXL's release, I cannot find a WORKING trainer! =/

All I'm looking for is a way to either set the super / X-ray meter to infinite -or- to manipulate it.

Ideally, a MOD that allowed one to rejig the meter (e.g., one bar for breaker, two for X-ray) would be a dream come true... though, I know unlikely ― given how few actual gameplay mods seem available for this game. :roll:

Sablicious
Apprentice

Re: WORKING trainers for MKXL ― do they exist?

Post by Sablicious »

Okay. I found one here: MEGA GAMES

The only thing is, it's in Russian / Cyrillic... and it takes its sweet time to kick in (don't try shut it down before it applies itself ― takes ~30 seconds... but it does work).
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

Here's another -- specifically: a trainer that allows for maximum (or infinite) X-ray meter for both player-1 and player-2

https://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads ... iner.4140/
(*d/l the "XL" one)
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I released mine on the Cheat Engine website.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

thethiny wrote:I released mine on the Cheat Engine website.
Seeing as you made one for MKXL, any chance your CE script has (or can have) a function to switch off damage scaling? Like this Injustice one does: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=3396

Clearly it's doable in NRS games (as the above creator proved), and I'd love one for MKXL (as well as Injustice 2, for that matter... if its damned anti-cheat maleware etc. ever gets cracked :roll: ) -- given how 'X-ray-breaking' damage scaling is, and how it disincentivises longer and more complex comboes.

Such a hack would add much replay value to the game, as it has done with Injustice...
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I'm afraid this one needs injection or any sort of pointers or any method that requires to map the address correctly. I'm unable to do that.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”