All (more) 'variation' move sets available simultaneously

Sablicious
Apprentice

All (more) 'variation' move sets available simultaneously

Post by Sablicious »

Would there be any way to allow all moves (*those that don't clash or require different weapons etc.) for one variation?

I find that the vast bulk of variations are either less enjoyable, weaker or just lame, and that if more of the available variation move sets were available for a single character, they would make a given char. immeasurably more fun to play.

How are the character actions stored -- are they on one file that's specific to a variation? Or are the mix n' matchable? Obviously, the models don't change too much between variations, so it tends to infer it's not a whole 'new' character being loaded for a variation (also evidenced by the 'quick variation change option in the practice menu).

This would be an awesome more for MKX if someone managed to pull it off. For, as it stands, I'm finding I'm moving back to MK9; as it feels better, the X-rays are cooler and the roster is much better.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: All (more) 'variation' move sets available simultaneousl

Post by thethiny »

You can have two variations available, not all.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Gameplay Mods”