Please Read: Current Situation, Teams and Tension

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Please Read: Current Situation, Teams and Tension

Post by Gambid »

Hi guys,

as I wrote a few days ago, I was informed about the tension and the problems regarding the so called teams. I write this because some of you expect me to magically resolve the situation, when the key of resolving it is in your own hands.

I want to remind each and every one of you, the website and me as its owner DO NOT recognise teams as a forum structure. We have Admins, Moderators, News Posters, Members, …. but no Teams in the way some of you try to create. These teams are not official to the site and I DO NOT have authority over them in any way. I cannot add, remove members, point leaders or whatever. I do however have authority over the members of the teams in the exact same way I have the authority over each and every account here.

I have tried my best to stay as much away as possible and to give you the creative freedom you need in order to create mods the best way you can, only intervening when really necessary. I can enforce rules, I can activate managed mode in which I will review every post before it's published, BUT IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU WANT? Me deciding over each word you say, watching over your shoulder all the time? Don’t think it is.

Diamond King (King Kollossus and the 1000 other accounts he has created here) is a problematic user and each time I had to intervene in the past year or so was because of a mess he made or participated in. But that is no secret to all of you and here is what I don’t understand. If you know his history here, why do you keep “playing” with him? You can’t really on your own will go to his teams, accept him as the “so called leader” and then, when things get out of control, as they inevitably will with him, come crying to me asking me to fix the mess. Sounds harsh, I know, but trust me I have your best interest at heart and this is something I think you need to hear and understand. With him things are ok as long as you keep doing the things his way. There is no reasoning, no respect and in his eyes he is never the problem.

If I could permanently resolve the problem I would. I can ban him as I have multiple times in the past, but he will just create another account and start his game again. Come friendly at first and before you know it he has already taken over, making decisions for you or trying to take over what you do.

I have a solution in place which will solve the problem on the site but will also limit the ability of new modders to join and this is why I haven't implemented it yet. I still believe we can resolve the problems without going to extremes.

About Facebook, Private Chats and YouTube. You have to understand, what you do there is out of my control. I will still try to protect you the best way I can, but my authority is limited to the MKSecrets Network. Don’t want to listen to him on Facebook, block him as I did and have no intention of unblocking him.

There is one last thing I want to remind each and every one of you. The modding forums have a structure. There is a category for mods, for discussions, for requests, etc… Each topic posted in the wrong place will be deleted or moved, based on my own preference. Don’t like this, don’t post in the wrong category.

I hope no one feels offended by this post in any way. If so, please know that this is not my intention, I just wrote the things the way I see and feek them because the whole situation is no longer acceptable and has to stop. I have no intention of sitting in front of my laptop or tablet when I am on vacation, cleaning your posts and topics and sending PMs trying to resolve the next Kollossus problem. This has happened more times than I am willing to admit. So I am starting an open discussion about the situation and not one hidden behind Facebook, Private Messages, etc… I want to know your opinion, ideas and suggestions.

So guys, how should we handle the situation?

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
DickChapy
Warrior

Re: Please Read: Current Situation, Teams and Tension

Post by DickChapy »

I personally had never seen him before being on his first team, but I left rather quickly and finally convinced everyone else who kept joining his teams to leave him alone and just ignore him.

My personal opinion is that we need to just ignore him or people like him that show up. Don't respond, don't take the bait and start fighting with them, and don't let them gain any sense of control. Something else that might be helpful is some sort of rating or up-vote/down-vote system where after a certain number of down-votes the person gets temporarily silenced and if things don't change their account gets deleted. Something like that might help the community handle future Kolossos's

Also, thank you for deleting all the team related topics on here. Was seriously clogging up the section and making finding mods harder. :D
Killer Potato
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by Killer Potato »

Well,I have 2 things about those so called ,,Teams``:
1.Its stupid,while you can just make a mod,ask for help to another modder,and credit them.
2.He trated us really like slaves,I have the proof in my signature if anybody wants to see it.
Doing stuff on MKX since 2016,and still doing stuff from time to time.
Mostly porting stuff on CoD
All the MKX mods I've done
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

You are Right Sir Gambid Thank's for the help, Now i realize he send me lots of PM yesterday he is washing his hands for all he done to me wrong...(the one who idolized Binladen) same as his manners.
Sir Killer Potato and the others members found out of his true Agenda.
He alway's want a fight here in our community even new one's we must stay alert for new accounts here maybe one of his dummy Spy.!
He want's also to get my FB page to do what he want maybe to continue his bad intension in my public and private life there like he did to the other members here sad to know.
Being a leader of the team is not in his qualities because of his bad behavior towards his colleagues.
TobiasBoon
Apprentice

Post by TobiasBoon »

joven1 wrote:You are Right Sir Gambid Thank's for the help, Now i realize he send me lots of PM yesterday he is washing his hands for all he done to me wrong...(the one who idolized Binladen) same as his manners.
Sir Killer Potato and the others members found out of his true Agenda.
He alway's want a fight here in our community even new one's we must stay alert for new accounts here maybe one of his dummy Spy.!
He want's also to get my FB page to do what he want maybe to continue his bad intension in my public and private life there like he did to the other members here sad to know.
Being a leader of the team is not in his qualities because of his bad behavior towards his colleagues.
Joven, you are absolutely true
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Yup! I hope so. My Dear friends here! No more worries no more headache to Us.
Goodnews Sir Omega release a New MKSM Mod we work it for a more than a week.
Tobias my friend i may not making mods but i secretly making exchanging thoughts and opinions, commentaries on Skin mods Of One of the Great Skin Texturer here Omega for a better result before the release even
It makes us up to 3rd Evaluation Comparing details of Skin before it Release... I hope you understand friend why i am posting pictures on Omega's WIP since MKSM Mods i am a part of it enjoy guy's. Even i don't have it downloaded any Single Mods here just for you guy's im so happy to hear your good feedback to my Master O. For me seing my Favorite Klassik Skins in Action is enough and a great pleasure for me. We use to do that Final work to avoid duplicated Version of skins with only few changes. And to release the best and the Kloser look in the target Skin Project. We are not TEAM we called this Friendship we enjoy this helping each other. :)
Keep an EYE Guy's maybe he has a SPY, Bias Member here or New Account! Be alert for suspicious dummy account his style is to be friend with all of us again and when he get our trust and when it theres he still make a commentaries on our forums and Posted skin Mods.
But aware he put a Bomb here for Vengence hehehe, Binladen Mod (his Idol) 9/11 in Gamestop or Sept.11 Terrorist Attack in short.
What a Peaceful Beautiful Day to all of Us. Thank's to our Admin Sir Gambid and Veterans here like Sir Thiny and Sir Lord Arkon, Sir Dragu :)
TobiasBoon
Apprentice

Post by TobiasBoon »

We will be aware joven :)
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Thank's friend Tobias now we will helping each other to trackdown him if he try to enter here. :)
This is what we call Coop like MKSM.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I'm glad to see you Gambid in on the situation. It was really getting out of hand and I tried my best to stay out of this.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

A little update on the situation. Since the last escalation, several new Kolossus accounts have been removed from the site and his Google account has been blocked on our youtube channel, after even Google correctly recognized his messages as spam.

What I am saying is, he is not giving up yet, although if he is reading this, he should ask himself what's the point. No one wants him here.

If you receive private messages from newly created accounts, or see a suspicious account, inform me immediately and proceed with caution.

Have fun modding guys!
I Rule This World!

joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Thank's Yes Sir we are helping each other here to track him even Rafael Lorenzo, We all know He will do new accounts we must aware of newbies here Sir before and after their registration . We know his style that named Bagio or it seems it was him. He makes bad comment on Dick Chappy's MK4 Tanya.
By the way thanks for updates and informing us Sir. Keep Posted we need your help anytime. :)
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Anything Prince of Persia or Greece related is kollosus, or simply making fun of Arabs or terrorism.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Killer Potato
Master

Post by Killer Potato »

thethiny wrote:Anything Prince of Persia or Greece related is kollosus, or simply making fun of Arabs or terrorism.
Or black people.
Doing stuff on MKX since 2016,and still doing stuff from time to time.
Mostly porting stuff on CoD
All the MKX mods I've done
Mikeius4ever
Mortal

Post by Mikeius4ever »

thethiny wrote:Anything Prince of Persia or Greece related is kollosus, or simply making fun of Arabs or terrorism.
WOW WOW WOW Calm down dude. There are Greeks in this site (Myself and Miltos666) ,that have nothing to do with that asshole. I dont wanna get banned , you know XD
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

Don't worry, there is no banning rule of the kind "Greek -> Ban" :D

But since we are about openness here about the situation. This message arrived in my private message inbox a few days ago:

=========================
Message subject: GAMBOOO
Sent: 07 Sep 2016 11:46 pm
To: Gambid

Listen Gambo
no matter how many times u unfairly ban me
I will always come back and be in this site

King Kolossos and MKX modding cannot be separated. u arent strong enough to remove me from modding universe

ban my accounts I will make a new one
ban the site for me I will use VPN
ban my IP i will change DNS
ban my pc I will use one of my other PCs

but I will never stop. MKX modding is my life. theres no other MKX modding site so I am not leaving here. u like it or not. I will always be here
=========================

It was a follow up on several hateful comments of him on our YouTube channel.
And it also wasn't the worst I have received from him.

5 minutes later the account was banned.

A few months ago when he revealed that Diamond King is Kolossus and promised to behave. I told him that I will give him another chance even though I am certain I will regret it. Guess I was right :( Should finally learn to listen to myself.

However there are no second chances this time. The minute one of his accounts is exposed it will be banned.
I Rule This World!

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”