Please Read: Current Situation, Teams and Tension

JonB7
Mortal

Re: Please Read: Current Situation, Teams and Tension

Post by JonB7 »

Hi guys. My name is Jonathan. How are you guys gonna except new users like myself? Coz I've been reading this thread and it looks like you guys don't trust anyone on here anymore coz in the other thread joven1 tought I could be kollosus. Which I can see is a big problem on here so it confuses me abit?

Aksel04izek
Warrior

Post by Aksel04izek »

so much questions and suspecion from "newly-registered-user", aint it?
How are you guys gonna except new users like myself?
typically phrase, as if you were Wolf in sheep's clothing, pretending to be someone you're not.
As if you were kolossus under different name continuing conversation when you were banned.

Okay, even if you're not kolossus
tell me, why does it concerns you?
you happy living pal, are you really give a shit what's goin on aroud some unknown-for-you freak named kolossus?
live your life, dont waste attention and time for him.
browse our forum, search mods and skins, share your thoughts, leave a feedback and have fun!

and behave yourself honestly
Contact me via Image
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Of course he is Kolossus. And a ban is flying his way any minute now.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

As as I suspected also again guy's every newbies here we must ignore and aware all the links of the new mods must be requested by private message. We know who is the regular members here.He will stop if he cannot gather any single new skin from our site... he has lots of account floating here. He will never stop' and still craving with new skin mods. MKXL is comming he will never give up on that promise... I see a named The Sauce last night pls. Check him also. Thanks Sir Gambid for Busting him again this is the 3rd time or what if im not mistaken. Thanks ' :)
DFSHINNOK7
Mortal

Post by DFSHINNOK7 »

Gambid wrote:May I suggest we all move on with our lives and just be a bit more on the lookout for him.

Every message we post here about him costs a minute of our lives he doesn't really deserve of getting.
I logged in (after several hundred years) just to say, Exactly.

Come on guys, MKXL is coming.........I love me some Robot skin packs :D
Last edited by DFSHINNOK7 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonB7
Mortal

Post by JonB7 »

Believe what yall want. I can't believe im being dissed by someone elses doings and by someone who don't even know me...Aksel don't just insult someone that you don't know son and the reason why I commented on the kollosus guy is coz you guys just assume any new person to be him. I am upset right now im not gona lie and with all do respect Gambit you should know better...im really disappointed. Ok ask me anything about my country if yall don't believe me coz I believe there's so many people out there that is also interested in your website...
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

If you are not him, than you have him to thank about the acceptance you get. People like him are the reason for destroying so many smaller creative community. They have apparently no life, are incapable of being creative themselves and only want to insult and boss people around. What is even worse they feel pleasure in the things they have accomplished. It is not about modding in the case of Kolossus, after modding he will move on to the next goal. Have no idea what the diagnoses is and I don't care but people like him should go to the doctors office. May be a psychiatrist can help them set some meaningful goals for their life.

I don't care if you are disappointed or not, don't want to ask you anything about your country.

The sad fact is, you are behaving just like him. You are taking too big interest in things that do not concern you.

But please guys ,let me deal with Kolossus. If you see a suspicious account just report it to me. There is no reason for us all to go to the witch hunt.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
JonB7
Mortal

Post by JonB7 »

Im not here to beef up with anyone. Im just here for info n for the fun of enjoying new mods.coz Im also interested in learning how to make skins etc. Because of the passion I have for the game. Sorry if we started off with the wrong foot but I just didn't expect this kinda treatment. Peace
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Sorry if we are suspected you but Gambid is right the way you show your behavior is his way also. Did i hear BEEF word? That is one of the favorite word Kollosus reminds me of him.hmmmm... Still im sorry if we have a Phobia of him even me he attack me here in our forums even in his own FB site he make laugh on me and commented so badly to his followers. Even his old pal our Friend here Potato and the rest of his MKX Team not escape from his Abnormality behavior :) If you are in our situation what will you do like our friends here even their precious personal Site they used for how many years and Social Media is being attacked by him throwing bad comments even their loveones is being commented with bad comment you dont want to see... So sad to hear.! :(
JonB7
Mortal

Post by JonB7 »

Jeez man. I don't give a rats axx abt what
that idiot said and whatever he did has nothing to do with me n please don't compare me with him. lm not commenting anymore on anything involving whoever he is. I don't need to explain myself any further.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

I have been a member of this site since AGES.
Never we had a trouble with a person like Kollosus. I myself once was a troublemaker - young teenager who didn't knew what is a rule. Have myself some bans then all got ok. In the end me and Gambid are now friends and often talk on skype (although not so much recently due to our daily schedules). I love this site and the community I love MK except the last few troublesome ports...HOPE PC MKXL is something better... Anyway, back to the word. I like to see things KEEP UP here. As a former staff member of this site I can't simply watch how WHOLE the community is rotating around a single person.
The more the attention we pay to some troublesome person the more He is happy.
I use to say a word " Aquilla Non-Captat Muscas" which means Eagle doesn't catch flies! Remember this.

Be on your guard for anyone, don't let someone get to you. Stay positive and do what you love to do.
Soon new mods will be here for the Ultimate MKX Edition on PC so let's turn attention there.

Here is the time to say that you guys OWE this impressive community to Gambid and Ded whom of you don't even know of since most of you are new. Those persons gave you this site and community. And I myself Will not tolerate any insults toward them or anyone here.

Now thank you all. Don't let things get to you, stay positive and keep up. Let's not pay attention that much to someone doing troubles. If you see him = There is a PM, Report buttons.

Greetings.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

JonB7 wrote:Ok ask me anything about my country if yall don't believe me coz I believe there's so many people out there that is also interested in your website...
Who mentioned country?!?!?!

Anyways, I'm just gonna treat you as a newcomer which what's obvious to me, so welcome newcomer :D If you're kollosus in disguise, then it won't really hurt me to be nice to you if you don't cause trouble.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
JonB7
Mortal

Post by JonB7 »

Wsup Thethiny. Thank you.
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

If you are him pretending to be a new one here. You owe our trust for now ! If we found out you and Leech Kollosus are the same person im so sorry for you will automatically kick out here!
For now the community is so quiet and so peaceful without him. But we are still looking for him right now maybe he is hidding again in one of the newbies here exchanging comments to us. That leech will never give up because of MKXL is comming he can gather more new mods and ask to somebody to modified for his own sake. He is now craving for new mods hahahaha sorry for him i still have the last laugh for him .... :(
kornfed
Mortal

Post by kornfed »

wow, things really got crazy after I took my leave. I'm back now, can't wait to mod those kp2 skins!
Teams and leaders and all this other crud really sounds like some middle/high school drama lol.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”