This mod is a NCM-ified version of
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =94&t=9357
Be sure to check the link above!

Mod : http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/SetMnbYC/file.html

Russel18
Apprentice

Re: (NCM) INJUSTICE SUBZERO

Post by Russel18 »

Hey Tobi... Do this actually fix the ice slide thingy???
Thnx
mustafammk9456
Mortal

Post by mustafammk9456 »

i don't know why you're troubling yourself with transforming replacer to ncm while it can be done with simple steps .so if you have ncm you copy the characters files for (for this mode subzero_a) from asset &mkscript put them in content folder of costume adder an use costume adder to rename them to Subzero_M and replace char.Subzero_M in the output folder with char.Subzero_M you downloaded a.k.a. the mode .while if you have the replacer (for this mode char.subzero_a) you copy character files from asset &mkscript put them in content folder of costume adder and replace char.subzero_a with char.subzero_a you donloaded a.k.a. the mode then use costume adder to rename it to any letter you want .personally i prefer the replacer version for 2 reason 1-i can choose the letter 2-it comes with only char.xxx while ncm may comes with char.scriptasset.xxx (larger volume)
TobiasBoon
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by TobiasBoon »

mustafammk9456 wrote:i don't know why you're troubling yourself with transforming replacer to ncm while it can be done with simple steps .so if you have ncm you copy the characters files for (for this mode subzero_a) from asset &mkscript put them in content folder of costume adder an use costume adder to rename them to Subzero_M and replace char.Subzero_M in the output folder with char.Subzero_M you downloaded a.k.a. the mode .while if you have the replacer (for this mode char.subzero_a) you copy character files from asset &mkscript put them in content folder of costume adder and replace char.subzero_a with char.subzero_a you donloaded a.k.a. the mode then use costume adder to rename it to any letter you want .personally i prefer the replacer version for 2 reason 1-i can choose the letter 2-it comes with only char.xxx while ncm may comes with char.scriptasset.xxx (larger volume)
I just like making mods NCM, chill
Russel18
Apprentice

Post by Russel18 »

Link is not available bruddah

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”