SKP/KP3 Patch 1 - Download Now +3 Rain Skins

kiszkaman
Mortal

Re: SKP/KP3 Patch 1 - Download Now +3 Rain Skins

Post by kiszkaman »

It is running my story pack and rain skins but does not work well although patch it installed

xXSimoTheBestXx
Mortal
Side: Light
XBox Live: xXSimoTheBestXx

Post by xXSimoTheBestXx »

Ok, I installed the Story Pack but whenever I choose any new character the game just closes itself, not giving any error messages or something else.
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:Ok then, I'm an idiot! xD
Do I have to uninstall this and install the Story Pack DLC? If yes, how do I uninstall it?
No.
MiLToS_666 wrote:@thethiny I know you have so many things in your mind right now but I'm just pointing out that the MKT skin for Rain could be fixed (it has the "nose" problem) like UncleFestor did with his latest Tremor skins. I wish I knew how to do it myself so I could help you.
That's an animation or DISM issue. You can fix it by yourself but I don't know how only UncleFestor does.

kiszkaman wrote:It is running my story pack and rain skins but does not work well although patch it installed
What do you mean not work well?
xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:Ok, I installed the Story Pack but whenever I choose any new character the game just closes itself, not giving any error messages or something else.
Make sure you install the StoryPack then the Patch 1. If it closes when you highlight a new character then this means that either the CHAR packages are missing or the UI_PS files aren't patched.

Make sure that when you installed the StoryPack you downloaded all 4 files.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
xXSimoTheBestXx
Mortal

Yes, I did everything, it doesn't crash when i Highlight them, it crashes just after I press ENTER to select them.
kiszkaman
Mortal

Post by kiszkaman »

I have rain, baraka, sindel, c.shinnok. I do not have outros and rain skins. Sorry for my english i from Poland.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

kiszkaman wrote:I have rain, baraka, sindel, c.shinnok. I do not have outros and rain skins. Sorry for my english i from Poland.
Make sure you installed the Patch correctly.
xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:Yes, I did everything, it doesn't crash when i Highlight them, it crashes just after I press ENTER to select them.
Make sure the MKO file is there and the SCRIPTASSETS.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Piotr Saibot
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Piotr Saibot »

I just wanna know how to fix the problem of Rain's attires because I have fix the two coalesced files (ENG and INI) but if the problem is in the TOC File I just wanna know how extract it
Bi Han for Ever
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Piotr Saibot wrote:I just wanna know how to fix the problem of Rain's attires because I have fix the two coalesced files (ENG and INI) but if the problem is in the TOC File I just wanna know how extract it
Download THIS.
Then you will find a file called "AES_X64"

To extract TOC use this in CMD:
AES_X64 -d X64TOC.txt

then open it and check if the attires are there.
then use
AES_X64 -e X64TOC.txt
to save.

machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thethiny wrote:
machine4578 wrote:
thethiny wrote:explain more please. Does it crash? black screen? or do they not appear?
no crashes. the skin installer show no errors running .bat file. all files seem to be copied in appropriate folder(CHAR files are in Assets folder etc.). when i load game i have just the default skin and nothing new.
Try unlocking then manually in the ini. Maybe that's the issue.

@miltos I'm glad
yep, i did just as MiLToS_666 described(cleaned up the Coalesced.ini and Coalesced.eng) and it WORKED.. i now have the 3 Rain skins.

thanks again thethiny for the awesome support!

looking forward to next update. hopefully you get the char animation working :)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

What did you clean up exactly? Could you tell me so that I can release the update 2 with proper fixes?

machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

all i basically did was move the
[Unlocked.Characters]
Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_J
Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_N
Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_V

section up with the other [Unlocked.Characters], it was at the very bottom of the .ini, then i removed some spaces and duplicate entry(not sure how they got there because i never reused the .ini twice. always reverted back when trying to re-install), repacked the file and it worked.

for the .eng file i just cleaned it up by removing spaces and duplicate entry(again i dont know how they got there).

i didnt touch the TOC file at all.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

machine4578 wrote:all i basically did was move the
[Unlocked.Characters]
Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_J
Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_N
Unlocked=CHAR_Rain_V

section up with the other [Unlocked.Characters], it was at the very bottom of the .ini, then i removed some spaces and duplicate entry(not sure how they got there because i never reused the .ini twice. always reverted back when trying to re-install), repacked the file and it worked.

for the .eng file i just cleaned it up by removing spaces and duplicate entry(again i dont know how they got there).

i didnt touch the TOC file at all.
Okay I get it, because the previous Rain Patcher actually only added white spaces (because I forgot to write...), and by default every white space is converted to NULL. And using the tool I have I only remove 1 Null so that's why it failed.
So this means that only people who had the first version of the patcher will have this issue.

I'm glad you sorted it out.

the ENG file doesn't need editing though.

xXSimoTheBestXx
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
kiszkaman wrote:I have rain, baraka, sindel, c.shinnok. I do not have outros and rain skins. Sorry for my english i from Poland.
xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:Yes, I did everything, it doesn't crash when i Highlight them, it crashes just after I press ENTER to select them.
Everything's in place, damn I want to play as rain :(
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

xXSimoTheBestXx wrote:
thethiny wrote:
Everything's in place, damn I want to play as rain :(
To play as rain you need to install the KP3 first.

xXSimoTheBestXx
Mortal

As I said, I did everything, I have everything installed, and when I select a character, it crashes just after I press ENTER, Oh and BTW I don't have rain skins for.. some reasons.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”