Story Pack DLC - Kombat Pack 3 Release

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: Story Pack DLC - Kombat Pack 3 Release

Post by zepterrian »

well you can just take any character you want and clone it as you would to install an NCM in MKX, using thethiny´s MKXL DLC Manager (supposse you clone CHAR_Raiden_I into CHAR_Raiden_Q). then once youre done take rain´s main package along with his scriptasset file and just rename them with the same name as your cloned char (in this case you would rename RAIN_A as CHAR_Raiden_Q for both scriptasset and the main package). finally take CHAR_Raiden_I.tweak and CHAR_Raiden_I.module from the MKScript folder and rename them as CHAR_Raiden_Q, because thethiny´s tool wont recognize them. doing this you´ll get rain loaded through raiden´s alt costume though his sounds will be missing.

For the raptor race...
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Too expensive.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

thethiny wrote:Too expensive.
So there's absolute no way to expand new slots?

Also, could I perhaps add Sindel as a 'new costume' for Tanya?
zepterrian
Grand Master

Post by zepterrian »

it will take no more than a few minutes to do this and then you will have them forever. it is just an ncm installation as if they were new costumes. there´s no need of creating new tools for this and anyone who want them can do this for themselves with just the dlc man, and of course a little hand over there. well at least it worked for me with rain
For the raptor race...
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

I'm trying to find a way to give the NPC characters their audio back when loaded as NCM but I haven't had any luck yet.
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

zepterrian wrote:it will take no more than a few minutes to do this and then you will have them forever. it is just an ncm installation as if they were new costumes. there´s no need of creating new tools for this and anyone who want them can do this for themselves with just the dlc man, and of course a little hand over there. well at least it worked for me with rain
Okay what is the process? I've tried Sindel on Tanya but no luck since the Costume Adder doesn't recognize the files, even when I rename them and everything.
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

TheDevourer wrote: Okay what is the process? I've tried Sindel on Tanya but no luck since the Costume Adder doesn't recognize the files, even when I rename them and everything.
Clone TanyaDLC_A to wherever you want Sindel and then rename Sindel_A.xxx and Sindel_A_Scriptassets.xxx to the cloned costume.
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

DickChapy wrote:
TheDevourer wrote: Okay what is the process? I've tried Sindel on Tanya but no luck since the Costume Adder doesn't recognize the files, even when I rename them and everything.
Clone TanyaDLC_A to wherever you want Sindel and then rename Sindel_A.xxx and Sindel_A_Scriptassets.xxx to the cloned costume.
Well that explains why nothing worked lol, I renamed the wrong Tanya. :lol:
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

DickChapy wrote:
Unfortunately that doesn't work. I've cloned TanyaDLC_A to TanyaDLC_B and then renamed the sindel files but she doesn't show up in the select screen and the game just crashes.

Edit: I've just cloned Tanya without replacing with Sindel and the game still crashes, no idea why.
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

I think DLC characters have some special prefix that prevents them from being cloned?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

DickChapy wrote:I'm trying to find a way to give the NPC characters their audio back when loaded as NCM but I haven't had any luck yet.
In the ini file, make sure Rain_A or wtv has correct sound strings. Search for Corrupted Shinnok (SHINNOKBOSS) and you will find what text entries you need to add.
Let's assume you want Rain_A as Shinnok_J, then you will need to add a string for CHAR_Shinnok_J to have RAIN_A as his name, and the sound strings as RN (Shinnok has SH). Just look around the ini and you'll understand.

TheDevourer wrote:
thethiny wrote:Too expensive.
So there's absolute no way to expand new slots?

Also, could I perhaps add Sindel as a 'new costume' for Tanya?
Yes you can. NCM.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
TheDevourer
Mortal

Post by TheDevourer »

thethiny wrote:Yes you can. NCM.
It doesn't work on Tanya, unfortunately. Even if did, Sindel keeps her own moves and doesn't use the variations I give her. :\
xNinsoBRx
Mortal
XBox Live: GuidingCub0

Post by xNinsoBRx »

great job! work with mkxl?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

@Devourer, NPCs don't work as NCM I think. Or at least work under very special circumstances.

@xNinsox
No :(

organictrash
Mortal
XBox Live: isoldmysoulforweed@hotmail.com

Post by organictrash »

MY GAME IS CRASHING WHENEVER I ENTER TO PICK A CHARACTER PLEASE HELP

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”