Story Pack DLC - Kombat Pack 3 Release

Kamidogu
Apprentice

Re: [RELEASED] STORY PACK DLC! KOMBAT PACK 3! [DOWNLOAD NOW]

Post by Kamidogu »

You could've fooled me with that trailer, quality work as always. Thanks bud!
LuckyDearly wrote:This looks pretty cool.

If we don't get KP2 I bet you guys can bring the likes of Triborg and Bo Rai Cho into the steam version of MKX just to middle finger WBID and NRS right back
Unfortunately that's not really possible.. For one, you'd have to find a way to obtain the character files, and well.. neither the PS4 nor the XBONE are hackable atm (I'm actually thankful for this). Then you'd have to figure how to translate those files into something the PC can read. I'm sure one of the more techy folks could fill you in on that.

But yeah, sadly no Triborg for us unless WB/NRS decides to release the KP2 in the future for the PC, which as it stands it doesn't seem to be a very good chance. Especially with how pathetic WB's ports have been in recent times.. They have become worse than Koei/Tecmo, lol.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

MiLToS_666 wrote:Works exactly as described!
This is amazing, well done and keep up the great work to iron out as many bugs as possible!

I wish you could do something similar for extra costumes packs, it will save a lot of time if we have all the modded files and an installer to use!
I have an installer for extra costumes! It is in the Tools section!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

DickChapy wrote:Choosing any of the Story Pack characters other than Corrupted Shinnok causes the game to hang at the load screen.
*EDIT* This may actually just be because I deleted the .mko's for the NPC's by accident... I'll try getting those back and then update.
Yep, it was just because I deleted the .mko's :/ got it working now and everything is great! Thanks for the tool. :)
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

hey I know this might or not work, but, there's announcer voices for Baraka, Sindel and Rain in MKKE, maybe there's a way to put them in game?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

a.martin wrote:hey I know this might or not work, but, there's announcer voices for Baraka, Sindel and Rain in MKKE, maybe there's a way to put them in game?
I already have announcer calls for them recorded but the sound packages are encrypted and we don't know the key yet. There's an FSB Extractor but there is no FSB Repacker.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Nice one... I hope more upgrades in future from your talented mind.. More Retro mod Skins pls put inside.thanks for continuing moding. More power Master..
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

9 / 11 wrote:Error : Windows cannot find MKKE Generic renamer. exe
Make sure you have the folder "Instas" because MKKEGenericRenamer.exe is inside it.
joven1 wrote:Nice one... I hope more upgrades in future from your talented mind.. More Retro mod Skins pls put inside.thanks for continuing moding. More power Master..
I made 3 New Skins for Rain, the others are out of my ability :P JK
Will add Klassic Sindel, maybe Klassic Baraka, and will mess with Corrupted Shinnok a bit.

machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

nicely done guys.. is it normal during the char select screen that their preview pic\image shows for a split second and disappears? all other char are fine and still show.
Last edited by machine4578 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Yes, until we find a fix later (fix is halfway done, but the other half will take long).

machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks for the very quick reply thethiny!
great work again.!

1 last question, i checked the mod folder files and 1 file doesnt seem to install CHAR_Rain_A.tfc, is this also normal?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

machine4578 wrote:thanks for the very quick reply thethiny!
great work again.!

1 last question, i checked the mod folder files and 1 file doesnt seem to install CHAR_Rain_A.tfc, is this also normal?
if the normal file doesn't have a tfc, you don't need it.

machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

@thethiny
ok but what i was asking is in the CharPacks folder you have CHAR_Rain_A.tfc, after i ran the installer, i checked to make sure all files installed properly, and everything did but this 1 file(CHAR_Rain_A.tfc). it was not int the Assets folder like all other files from the CharPacks folder.
i thought it was weird 1 file didnt copy so i figure i ask if this is normal.
MiLToS_666
Apprentice

Post by MiLToS_666 »

thethiny wrote: I have an installer for extra costumes! It is in the Tools section!
Yes I have seen that great tool, of course!
But you have to add every costume one by one and also it sometimes gets a little confusing while gathering the correct files and which costume to clone from and with the letters... :)

It would be excellent if more packs like this one were released for costumes like... All the great "Cyber" costumes UncleFestor is making!
Last edited by MiLToS_666 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

MiLToS_666 wrote:Yes I have seen that great tool, of course!
But you have to add every costume one by one and also it sometimes gets a little confusing while gathering the correct files and which costume to clone from and with the letters... :)

It would be excellent if more packs like this one where released for costumes like... All the great "Cyber" costumes UncleFestor is making!
No you don't have to add them one by one, you can stop at anytime and open the text files it creates and Write down as many costumes as you want lol :P the files are names, names2 and name.
machine4578 wrote:@thethiny
ok but what i was asking is in the CharPacks folder you have CHAR_Rain_A.tfc, after i ran the installer, i checked to make sure all files installed properly, and everything did but this 1 file(CHAR_Rain_A.tfc). it was not int the Assets folder like all other files from the CharPacks folder.
i thought it was weird 1 file didnt copy so i figure i ask if this is normal.
Then I must've forgotten to add it :P .tfc files don't work for NPCs, Shinnok has one because he has a fatality, Baraka has one because D'Vorah performs a fatality on him in story.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

You must be missing some steps.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”