Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Re: New Modding Method - Please Read and Follow \ NCM MOD LI
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:44 pm 
Mortal

Can I reserve P for the female characters, Erron Black, Johnny Cage, and Kung Jin? I'll be releasing a skin pack soon (within the next few weeks at most).

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:57 am 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
Sure, will update once on PC.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
Sure, will update once on PC.

Cool thanks!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 am 
Immortal

JohnnyCage_P is already reserved by the game.

Under the US Copyright Law, I am given full ownership of anything I create or do, hence I own ownership of my mods. I hereby give these mods for FREE to anyone who is willing to download them for any purpose under the condition that they do not try to sell them or gain benefits in any way, and if they're going to upload a video or showcase them, they MUST provide a download link to this mod (hence the term Free). Credit not necessary but don't claim as your own or somebody else's.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 pm 
Immortal

Guys I've come to this,
just release your mods as Replacer mods as usual, and reserve a letter for your skin. Then add a txt file or on the thread mention the letter you would like reserved, just like how I did with my Assassin Subzero. This way steam users can use it and also NCM users.

Example:
Create GEM Shinnok Skin. Make it replace Shinnok_P, Reseve _V for it. Release Shinnok_P and put a readme file that says "NCM: Shinnok_V"

Post Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:11 am 
Warrior

Side: Darkness
hi friends i´m new around and i´m a resident evil modder from here:
http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/ my nick there is anti-venom i hope i can make some reskins and mods here too!

so...i follow the steps on VERSION 2 QUICK video and everything was just fine but when i placed the files in game and try it out nothing happened. am i doing something wrong?
maybe my game crack version? im using 3dm with no cache integrity check!!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:45 am 
Immortal

What do you mean by nothing happened? Maybe you have the access denied error.

Post Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:06 pm 
Warrior

Side: Darkness
i mean the game open normal but none adtional costumes. i cloned kitana m and renamed it to kitana mk3. the tool runs fine and created all needed files inside of every folder i copy them all inside mkx folders, and then run the game and there was no new costume!!

i´m down the player pack xl from big boss it works, i placed the 18part and quan chi ninja was there but when i hilight other players the game crash because i still have to down the other parts, this mean that the tool works but would be nice to create my own slots with the skins i make or like not a entirely pack full of skins i don´t like, i´m putting it there with hope i find skins to change those i don´t like!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:16 pm 
Immortal

I still believe it's a TOC issue. do you copy X64TOC.txt?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:05 am 
Mortal

please update List of All [NCM] Mods xls file
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... d=98132514
file not found

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:19 am 
Immortal

I'm not sure what happened there TBH, I will look at it.