Goldenbot Raiden

kornfed
Mortal

Goldenbot Raiden

Post by kornfed »

This is my first mod and I borrowed some of the textures from other modders on here. Anyway, enjoy.
Attachments
CHAR_Raiden_I.rar
(36.39 MiB) Downloaded 388 times
Look at that back!
Look at that back!
Raiden flexxing
Raiden flexxing
Close up
Close up

kornfed
Mortal

Re: Goldenbot Raiden

Post by kornfed »

If anybody knows how to edit the blue glow surrounding the lights on raiden, please let me know.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

I think it's either the PMSK file or you need to use the MKKE Color Editor (find it in the tools) and one of the infinity files will be the glow.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
kornfed
Mortal

Post by kornfed »

Yes, I found the "glow" file and changed it red and then solid red. I will attempt to find the previously mentioned tool. Thank you for your quick response.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Anytime

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
kornfed
Mortal

Post by kornfed »

thethiny wrote:I think it's either the PMSK file or you need to use the MKKE Color Editor (find it in the tools) and one of the infinity files will be the glow.
I see alot of tools for mkke color picker but none for a color editor.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It is the same. You need to use Unreal Package Extractor on the .xxx (no need to decompress). Then you will get the "NameTable.txt" and put it in the folder inside the MKKE Color Picker (forgot the name), drag it over the the File and it will ask for a name, name it anything. Then go back and place the .xxx (decompressed) here then select the color picker, type the name of the ,xx file, then check the box and DONT PRESS LOAD. select the file you just made (from the drop down list) then press make, after it freezes it will say DONE, select the file again, then select anything in the bottom list and press LOAD.

kornfed
Mortal

Post by kornfed »

thethiny wrote:It is the same. You need to use Unreal Package Extractor on the .xxx (no need to decompress). Then you will get the "NameTable.txt" and put it in the folder inside the MKKE Color Picker (forgot the name), drag it over the the File and it will ask for a name, name it anything. Then go back and place the .xxx (decompressed) here then select the color picker, type the name of the ,xx file, then check the box and DONT PRESS LOAD. select the file you just made (from the drop down list) then press make, after it freezes it will say DONE, select the file again, then select anything in the bottom list and press LOAD.
Thanks again, I hope to contribute many quality mods to this site!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Inshallah you do (y)

kornfed
Mortal

Post by kornfed »

thethiny wrote:I think it's either the PMSK file or you need to use the MKKE Color Editor (find it in the tools) and one of the infinity files will be the glow.
By the way, you were entirely correct about it being the pmsk file, I changed the entire image to a solid black and it worked like a charm!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Glad I'm right :P PSMK = Color Editor so if you want to change the colors, then the PSMK tells you what will change if you change in the color editor.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”