SKIN Goro , Grum

Bluraysymas
Warrior

SKIN Goro , Grum

Post by Bluraysymas »

Skin of goro based in Grum of Mortal Kombat

Now can use the new trainer premium of lord Dragu for this skin, thanks Lord Dragu
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =94&t=7914
Attachments
GG.rar
(36.37 MiB) Downloaded 476 times
Desktop 15-05-2015 02-23-56 p. m.-538.png
Desktop 15-05-2015 02-24-25 p. m.-229.png
Desktop 15-05-2015 02-24-35 p. m.-439.png
Last edited by Bluraysymas on Sun May 31, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Lord Dragu
Master

Re: SKIN Goro , Grum

Post by Lord Dragu »

Looking cool I will update my trainer to support it.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Bluraysymas
Warrior

Post by Bluraysymas »

Lord Dragu wrote:Looking cool I will update my trainer to support it.
Thanks for use some of my skins (:
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Bluraysymas wrote:
can you test my Mod Loader V2 and see if it works for you?
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Bluraysymas
Warrior

Post by Bluraysymas »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Bluraysymas wrote:
can you test my Mod Loader V2 and see if it works for you?
I prove but dont work to me, dont change the skins
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Rename all your files .XXX to lower capital .xxx

for some reason my Assets are with low capital .xxx instead of yours .XXX this is why trainer doesn't work for you.
Bluraysymas
Warrior

Post by Bluraysymas »

Lord Dragu wrote:Rename all your files .XXX to lower capital .xxx

for some reason my Assets are with low capital .xxx instead of yours .XXX this is why trainer doesn't work for you.
Not difference
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Should work now. Try it.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”