Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V6.5 - 14.07.2015

Zeikar
Master
PSN: HyperpowerAlpha1
XBox Live: YZRHyperpower

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V6.0 - 03.06.2015

Post by Zeikar »

unyque wrote:Thanks for your great work sir but the mod loader does not works persistently. It works rarely and I didn't got why there is 32 bit version of the mod. It also slows down the game and while playing as NPC Round 1 announcement is not made the game just quickly starts. Anyway, the main issue is the mod does not works everytime as when we open the mod and press shift + F1 we see that the red light does not blinks but when we press shift + F2,F3 or just shift + 1 or 2 the light blinks. I hope u will come up with the solution - Thanks
when the game is loading going through all the WB, NRS, HVS(fuckers) logos, just hit SHIFT+F1 and wait 30 seconds, go into your single player mode of choice and use the other options, the hook takes awhile, so just give it time!!!

unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

Thanks for the reply but again this also does not works repeatedly. Also I wanted to know when we start the mod and press shift + F1 the mod activating red light does not blinks unlike all other ones . I think this happens because there is something wrong with it or u can say mod is not 100% as when I minimized while playing with NPC the light of shift + F1 was red indicating that at that time mod had worked correctly .
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

unyque wrote:Thanks for the reply but again this also does not works repeatedly. Also I wanted to know when we start the mod and press shift + F1 the mod activating red light does not blinks unlike all other ones . I think this happens because there is something wrong with it or u can say mod is not 100% as when I minimized while playing with NPC the light of shift + F1 was red indicating that at that time mod had worked correctly .
I don't look at the activate colors, minimize program do as I say no worries, loading time 1 minute after SHIFT F1, always works, never had this not work, just takes 1 Minute to load
unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

Didn't work - cpu versus cpu match starts if I do that - I am not getting ur point or where you are telling me to wait - main screen,screen where the option to select story,tower shows or character select screen. Tried on all of that still nothing. Mr dragu I hope u can come up with the solution - no offense meant mr zeikar.
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

unyque wrote:Didn't work - cpu versus cpu match starts if I do that - I am not getting ur point or where you are telling me to wait - main screen,screen where the option to select story,tower shows or character select screen. Tried on all of that still nothing. Mr dragu I hope u can come up with the solution - no offense meant mr zeikar.
wait in the menu, it doesn't matter if the CPU vs CPU, this trainer always works for Update 8 version okay? just takes 1 minutes to recognize SHIFT F1, okay sometimes you hit SHIFT F1 many times if it doesn't work the first time, this always works for me
unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

I have the updated 24377.1 mkx patched
Vova15ru
Warrior
PSN: Not
XBox Live: Not

Post by Vova15ru »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Vova15ru wrote:+10 treiner
Thanks for the feedback! Added to the white list of people who will get updates.
me please button and then with the coach difficult to play
Here syllka to the treiner which is difficult to play http://www.playground.ru/cheats/mortal_ ... fun-58550/ , and this isplzuya treiner ,You can replace the buttons in the Trainer
Shift+1 Active/Deactive Char mod
Shift+2 Enable Boss and NPCs
Shift+3 Disable Boss and NPCs
Shift+4 Active Costume Loader
Shift+5 Restore Original Costume
Shift+6 Swap Costume Set1
Shift+7 Swap Costume Set2
Shift+8 Swap Costume Set3
When busy you can not do what I ask
unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

Vova15ru - I didn't got what u r trying to say. I have downloaded the mod from the site which u have posted but I cannot find any mod but a malware which downloads the malware or cookie type of thing which changes the homepage. Is there any other mod which u know can do the job - thanks
Bats23
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Bats23 »

I hope im not the only one with this problem...
Well for starters this trainer is amazing and thank you for making this!

But my problem is that this trainer works Sometimes...
So I press Shift F1 and wait a minute and I check my desktop and it says (Not responding) At the top and this happens ALOT. If you could make it so it works 100% maybe not 100% but at least so we don't have to reboot the game until it works, I am not trying to demand this, but I found it quite frustrating when I have to reboot the game 4 times.

If this is unfixable then it is ok, Thank you for this masterpiece, it is an amazing mod to add HOURS of gameplay! 10/10
With no will to fight, no matter how strong you are, you cant win!
unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

Hi bats23, I think u had not read my problem I had written that it works rarely - I hope modder will come up with the solution
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

unyque wrote:Hi bats23, I think u had not read my problem I had written that it works rarely - I hope modder will come up with the solution
YOU MUST BE USING version 24399.1
Bats23
Mortal

Post by Bats23 »

unyque wrote:Hi bats23, I think u had not read my problem I had written that it works rarely - I hope modder will come up with the solution
Actually I found a way to make it work better a few minutes after posting so
Step 1: Press SHIFT F1 when you see the credits and copyright disclaimers.
Step 2: Skip to the main menu
Step 3: Alt+Tab out and wait for Shift+F1 to turn red (BTW when it says not responding it is syncing into your game.)
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

Bats23 wrote:I hope im not the only one with this problem...

So I press Shift F1 and wait a minute and I check my desktop and it says (Not responding) At the top and this happens ALOT. If you could make it so it works 100% maybe not 100% but at least so we don't have to reboot the game until it works, I am not trying to demand this, but I found it quite frustrating when I have to reboot the game 4 times.

If this is unfixable then it is ok, Thank you for this masterpiece, it is an amazing mod to add HOURS of gameplay! 10/10
I never have to reboot game, all I have to do is wait 2 minutes and it works every time I launch, yes there is a delay, but it still works on version 24399.1
Bats23
Mortal

Post by Bats23 »

Zeikar wrote:
Bats23 wrote:I hope im not the only one with this problem...

I never have to reboot game, all I have to do is wait 2 minutes and it works every time I launch, yes there is a delay, but it still works on version 24399.1
Yea I found out how to make it work pretty much 100% of the time I just wait longer and press no commands until shift f1 is red...
P.S I was always using the 24339.1 version...
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

Bats23 wrote:Yea I found out how to make it work pretty much 100% of the time I just wait longer and press no commands until shift f1 is red...
P.S I was always using the 24339.1 version...[/color]
that was to user unyque who said they were using 24377.1

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”