Char_Scorpion1B.xxx
Char_JohnnyCage_1.xxx
Char_JohnnyCage1C.xxx
char_ladybug_1.XXX
Char_SubZero1V.xxx
Char_Scorpion1V.xxx
Char_Ermac_1.xxx
Char_Raiden1B.xxx
Will you change Dark_SubZero_A & Scorpion_Rage to Char_SubZero_1 & Char_Scorpion_1? It sorta gets on my nerves if I want to download a different scorpion or subzero costume in their places. (as they are not those skins)

Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V5.2 - 21.05.2015

Post by Lord Dragu »

Llama_Renegade wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote: Dark_SubZero_A.xxx
Scorpion_Rage.xxx
Char_Jason_1.xxx
Char_Jason_2.xxx
Char_GORO_1.xxx
Char_GORO_2.xxx
Char_GORO_3.xxx
Char_Kitana_1.xxx
Char_Kitana1M.xxx
Char_SubZero1B.xxx
Char_SubZero1n.xxx
Char_Scorpion1B.xxx
Char_JohnnyCage_1.xxx
Char_JohnnyCage1C.xxx
char_ladybug_1.XXX
Char_SubZero1V.xxx
Char_Scorpion1V.xxx
Char_Ermac_1.xxx
Char_Raiden1B.xxx
Will you change Dark_SubZero_A & Scorpion_Rage to Char_SubZero_1 & Char_Scorpion_1? It sorta gets on my nerves if I want to download a different scorpion or subzero costume in their places. (as they are not those skins)
I may do so but I am busy now.
I plan no further updates.... Too many costumes and I can not get enough time to make all mods supported.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
jamonymow
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V5.3 - 25.05.2015

Post by jamonymow »

https://www.youtube.com/user/jamonymow

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/jamonymow

This is me now if any one wants there mods to reach tes of thousands of fans please message me i am not great at mk im average but i love the game and do youtube mod videos so please contact me if you are very good at making skins or mods ,

If i have not mentiond or credited you in a video on youtube feel free to remind me and tell me what you want me to say thanks guys i love your work
Zeikar
Master
PSN: HyperpowerAlpha1
XBox Live: YZRHyperpower

Post by Zeikar »

no longer works with new patch
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Zeikar wrote:no longer works with new patch

Updated to support latest version.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
siklas
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V6.0 - 03.06.2015

Post by siklas »

Thanks a lot but I can't seem to find a way to download...
Registration on the site http://datehacks.freeforums.org/
is not working... Any help or link would be appreciated...
mkmaster2015
Mortal

Post by mkmaster2015 »

You can give the download TO The new version here?
And a more detailed explanation can be how to operate it. It does not always work for me and it makes me crazy already!
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

mkmaster2015 wrote:You can give the download TO The new version here?
And a more detailed explanation can be how to operate it. It does not always work for me and it makes me crazy already!

Download link
http://sh.st/lyVrd

Guide is in the READ ME FILE.

It's really noob-proof guide.
mkmaster2015
Mortal

Post by mkmaster2015 »

Thank you very much. On the other hand, I can understand your frustration.

I also quite a few video recorder. When I play and almost no views or even comments. Understand completely
What do you think of my movies ??? Here you can see them
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMPMN ... aMVaRxqZIQ
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

mkmaster2015 wrote:Thank you very much. On the other hand, I can understand your frustration.

I also quite a few video recorder. When I play and almost no views or even comments. Understand completely
What do you think of my movies ??? Here you can see them
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcMPMN ... aMVaRxqZIQ
My disappointment comes from people who just like leeching and not giving a small feedback as an appreciation. However if links are offline, if something doesn't work they will be the first to let you know or start complaining and whining around just like one did today on my other thread saying my work sucks because my program needs DLC and Admin rights... Seriously I shake my head my 2 cents to him.

There was a time ...years ago when people were more supportive and when I never regret my work being shared. Fun was all above and the fun was seeing people liking your work, asking you to make videos of it etc.

Offcourse this will surely make me quit and leave , but it's my passion that I am an egoist and when I make something WITH LOVE because I love developing mods. scripts etc when I can that is what keeps me not TROLLS who flood my threads and videos and complain and whining around.

Making mods is a hobby, but sometimes when the crowd is silent like most times the scene isn't fun. You know what I mean probably.

I see other MK devs here sharing their work this also keeps me sharing because I am happy I AM NOT alone in this. As long as other people share I will also share. Their work also inspires me and they surely know how I feel. Not being alone is something good.

Hope is what drives us to do things, share them and let others grab them without even saying "THANK YOU" gosh life has made most ungrateful but who cares.

I am now working on other title " Dark Souls" and I have plenty of videos there.
Check out my channel to see my latest work ...

MKX is no more longer my target not until the very latest patch is shared and I can release one final trainer once and for all.

Interesting that from Ram Modding only I do stuff for it aside from Trainers containing INF stuff. ... cheating tools in the real mean of "CHEATERs" i never like such stuff especially for online games. Ever Dark Byte the developer of Cheat Engine doesn't like tables for online games... I really support him here.

Your channel is new and no subscribers i see. But loose hope not. Keep up. You will get subscribers in time and views then earnings.

Your videos are good . I am glad you share online matches without cheats and hacks like most "good gamers" channels do...

Strange that they call the hack users "hackers" while hackers are those who make the hacks and CHEATERS are those who use them ... ONLINE .

Anyway..

Enjoy my work. I hope you like ti.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Do not expect anymore updates from me anymore. This is the end.

Bluraysymas, a.martin, Zelkar, Machine2541 , PREDATORXV this does not apply to you.
bruce142
Mortal

Post by bruce142 »

It's a real shame that you're leaving. I did try your trainer, but I could not for the life of me understand how to create the .xxx files in the swap folder. Are these vanilla asset .xxx files or modded .xxx files? If these are modded .xxx files, could someone direct me in the right direction or upload the files for me? Much appreciated

I did try installing the Corrupted Shinnok mod by using the JSGME (JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler) and it works, I've noticed that audio in the pre-fight scenes only works with the new DLC characters (Tanya, Jason) but not with the non-DLC characters and Goro.
Vova15ru
Warrior
PSN: Not
XBox Live: Not

Post by Vova15ru »

+10 treiner
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Vova15ru wrote:+10 treiner
Thanks for the feedback! Added to the white list of people who will get updates.
unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

Thanks for your great work sir but the mod loader does not works persistently. It works rarely and I didn't got why there is 32 bit version of the mod. It also slows down the game and while playing as NPC Round 1 announcement is not made the game just quickly starts. Anyway, the main issue is the mod does not works everytime as when we open the mod and press shift + F1 we see that the red light does not blinks but when we press shift + F2,F3 or just shift + 1 or 2 the light blinks. I hope u will come up with the solution - Thanks

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”