Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V6.5 - 14.07.2015

xabibax
Mortal

Re: FIXED - Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Premium Trainer V

Post by xabibax »

It doesn't work for me, but I think the problem is mine. I follow the instructions and the NPCs don't appear. I'm reinstalling the game and I hope it works now.

Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

I have come to tell you that I am leaving MKX Modding to the hands of Mod Developers and Program/Tool makers.

This is just as a prove that MKX can have Mod Loader if mod makers know some scripting.
It's pretty simple.

I did my promise and I gave you working Mod Loader although not supporting every Mod released. In fact only few characters. If developers decided they can make a better tool this just shows it is possible.

Thank you Bluraysymas for your donation
Thank you Llama_Renegade for your support with Team Viewer.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Llama_Renegade
Mortal

Post by Llama_Renegade »

Farewell, Dragu.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

wait, you leave the modding here..? or also the forum..? man you gave a lot of your time and efford and for that you'll be our hero! :D at some point in the future I'll do a Lord Dragu skin so you'll be a part of the game! :)
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

a.martin wrote:wait, you leave the modding here..? or also the forum..? man you gave a lot of your time and efford and for that you'll be our hero! :D at some point in the future I'll do a Lord Dragu skin so you'll be a part of the game! :)
I would like you to make a small request for me.
A friend of mine asked about the noob saibot skin if you can turn it darker - black as it looks like dark blue/purple at some lightning.
Also he asked if you can make the second Scorpion skin (Tournament) into Smoke ( Gray skin) or Monster (MK DECEPTION NPC ) inspired skin.

And my personal is if you can make INFERNO scorpion ( MKSM Inferno Scorpion ) skin color to the best fitting costume.

Thank you.
As for me leaving no I will be here but I will not make further mods . Maybe if people want me to update the tool I will make exception only because of people like a.martin and the rest who share modded costumes. Honestly I doubt anyone will make improvements I will be here in case you need me to update it.

A.martin if you need my mod loader updated as I already said I will gladly do so when you ask.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Lord Dragu wrote: I would like you to make a small request for me.
A friend of mine asked about the noob saibot skin if you can turn it darker - black as it looks like dark blue/purple at some lightning.
Also he asked if you can make the second Scorpion skin (Tournament) into Smoke ( Gray skin) or Monster (MK DECEPTION NPC ) inspired skin.

And my personal is if you can make INFERNO scorpion ( MKSM Inferno Scorpion ) skin color to the best fitting costume.

Thank you.
As for me leaving no I will be here but I will not make further mods . Maybe if people want me to update the tool I will make exception only because of people like a.martin and the rest who share modded costumes. Honestly I doubt anyone will make improvements I will be here in case you need me to update it.

A.martin if you need my mod loader updated as I already said I will gladly do so when you ask.
thanks man! :D

About Noob that's the darkest I could make it without making too black the details about the suit, and that kind of purple decoloration it's usually because of the lightning of the stage, and also the reflection of colours on the suit :/ I'll try anyway :P

About smoke it's on progress and Inferno Scorp I'm trying.. so far all my Inferno tryouts suck..
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V4C - 18.05.2015

Post by Lord Dragu »

Updated. version 4E
Added support for Johnny Cages Beard and Green Lantern Costume mods
Added support for Scoprion's Smoke Costume Mod
Added support for Classic Jade Costume Mod for Kitana.
Added support for MK Legacy Tournament Raiden Mod.
Enjoy.

all who downloaded V4C please remove it. It got corrupted so it will crash your game.
Version 4e works good.
machine4578
Warrior

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V4e - 18.05.2015

Post by machine4578 »

AWESOME work once again Lord Dragu!
its working great!

thanks again for your amazing trainer!!!
Sad Face
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Sad Face »

lord dragu can make a unlocker for mkx (new patch 7)?
duc5
Mortal

Post by duc5 »

I wish we could've added skins like in IGAO.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

duc5 wrote:I wish we could've added skins like in IGAO.
me too but, I guess for now it's not posible, but I guess that after the game it's complete edition or something like that we will be able to do new skins
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V5.0 - 19.05.2015

Post by Lord Dragu »

Updated:

V5.0

Added support for Steel Sub-Zero and Steel Scorpion Smoke and Noob Saibot Mods.
Added support for Ermac's White Skin Mod
Added support for Dvorah's Darth Maul Mod.

Checkout first post.
santilopez10
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by santilopez10 »

Hey, an error showing when opening! here link: http://subefotos.com/ver/?25f3ebcde2104 ... 54a0bo.png
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks once again for the new trainer, its working great. no issues here :)

-edit-

thanks again for the new version and new scorpion rage mod.

btw your list of required mods seems to be missing CHAR_Raiden1B.xxx

also i just tested the v5.1 with your Scorpion Rage mod, and i cant get your v5.1 loader to work at all. v5.0 works perfect but there seems to be an issue with 5.1. :(
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

machine4578 wrote:thanks once again for the new trainer, its working great. no issues here :)

-edit-

thanks again for the new version and new scorpion rage mod.

btw your list of required mods seems to be missing CHAR_Raiden1B.xxx

also i just tested the v5.1 with your Scorpion Rage mod, and i cant get your v5.1 loader to work at all. v5.0 works perfect but there seems to be an issue with 5.1. :(
Thanks for reporting.
Fixed now.
Enjoy.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”