Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V6.5 - 14.07.2015

Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat X Mod Loader and Trainer V6.5 - 14.07.2015

Post by Lord Dragu »

MiLToS_666 wrote:Thank you Lord Dragu! :)
You are welcome.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
machine4578
Warrior

Post by machine4578 »

thanks alot Lord Dragu for the updated trainer!
unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

Hi dragu sir - thank u very much for ur previous boss and npc mod which still works on tremor update. I am grateful to u
Bats23
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Bats23 »

An Amazing Trainer 10/10
Great job with this!!
With no will to fight, no matter how strong you are, you cant win!
DocX
Warrior

Post by DocX »

Wholly Crap I got it to work!! Thats so freaking cool man!! I was forgetting to hit shift+f1 and I was thinking because I had the steam version maybe my folders were different or something. Ive waited on trying to do this because I didn't want to mess my game up some how. I never realised how easy you made this to do. Thank-you so very much for making something like this. I always thought it would be cool to be corrupt Shinock and know I am! I haven't even tried the other guys yet. I had to come here right away and say something for sure. Very very cool. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing this..

Now im off to play as some new guys thanks to you. :)

So awesome! Thanks you rock.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

DocX wrote:Wholly Crap I got it to work!! Thats so freaking cool man!! I was forgetting to hit shift+f1 and I was thinking because I had the steam version maybe my folders were different or something. Ive waited on trying to do this because I didn't want to mess my game up some how. I never realised how easy you made this to do. Thank-you so very much for making something like this. I always thought it would be cool to be corrupt Shinock and know I am! I haven't even tried the other guys yet. I had to come here right away and say something for sure. Very very cool. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing this..

Now im off to play as some new guys thanks to you. :)

So awesome! Thanks you rock.
You are welcome !
Enjoy :)
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
DocX
Warrior

Post by DocX »

Cant do this on your Xbox, Ha!! Image

Awesome man!!
Zeikar
Master
PSN: HyperpowerAlpha1
XBox Live: YZRHyperpower

Post by Zeikar »

I being confused by old and new posts, I thought the mod loader trainer was updated for some reason, currently it is just the NPC trainer, man I'm not getting enough sleep
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Zeikar wrote:I being confused by old and new posts, I thought the mod loader trainer was updated for some reason, currently it is just the NPC trainer, man I'm not getting enough sleep
Updating the mod loader will take time. I can't also add support for all the skins as everyday new arrive. I have quite other projects to update and MKX isn't on my top list currently. It will be updated as promised but when even I do not know.
WarByte
Mortal

Post by WarByte »

I get an error each time I try to launch the trainer (even as an Administrator). I've attached a screenshot. Please help me, I really want to play as Rain!
Attachments
Untitled.png
Bats23
Mortal

Post by Bats23 »

WarByte wrote:I get an error each time I try to launch the trainer (even as an Administrator). I've attached a screenshot. Please help me, I really want to play as Rain!
Bro I never seen anything like that but I can share some of my theories
1: Did you place the folder in the MK10 directory cause that might be the cause try opening it from the desktop

2:Maybe because it doesn't support windows 10?

3:Maybe you are out of space on your PC

4: Your PC might not be able to handle it?

5: Try redownloading the trainer get the most recent one

They are crap theories but I wanted to try to help...
dieguinjjj
Mortal

Post by dieguinjjj »

WarByte wrote:I get an error each time I try to launch the trainer (even as an Administrator). I've attached a screenshot. Please help me, I really want to play as Rain!
I had the same error. I'm Using Windows 10. Maybe in Win 8/8.1 it happens too.

HOW TO FIX (SOLUTION):

Go to the EXE File, Right Click --> Properties --> Compatibilty ---> Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 7

If not work, try using other compatibility mode.
Trainer is working good for me in Windows 10 Professional Edition x64.
Hope you solve it.
Bats23
Mortal

Post by Bats23 »

dieguinjjj wrote:

HOW TO FIX (SOLUTION):

Go to the EXE File, Right Click --> Properties --> Compatibilty ---> Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows 7

Hope you solve it.

Oh I would've never thought of that lol, Glad you helped him through it. Also this never happened to me im using windows 8
WarByte
Mortal

Post by WarByte »

dieguinjjj wrote:

HOW TO FIX (SOLUTION):

Hope you solve it.
Thanks very much, this worked :)

Does anyone know any working skin loader/trainers for this update? (for example, I could switch between Noob Saibot Primary Sub-Zero and normal Primary Sub-Zero in game, and not have to replace the file between start ups.) Thanks very much.
ahim
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by ahim »

is there any possible way to create a move list for the NPCs?

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”