Mortal Kombat X Modded Costumes Loader for MKX - Preview

Lord Dragu
Master

Mortal Kombat X Modded Costumes Loader for MKX - Preview

Post by Lord Dragu »

Stay tune for update....
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Fri May 15, 2015 3:16 am, edited 10 times in total.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
MrEsturk
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat X Custom DLC Loader Function - Video Showc

Post by MrEsturk »

I'm in the process of revising it, but once I'm done I'd love to add my Movie Klassic Sub-Zero to the list.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

it's so beautifull :') I'm updating right now the textures from kintaro to make it less shinny and a little better I'm gonna pm as soon as the skin It's updated :)
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

I am happy that we can now use the costumes without the need to replace files. :)
Let me know guys when you are ready.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

as soon as I come back from university I'll get to finish and test the new texture for kintaro and then send it to you.. :)
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Awesome man!
Llama_Renegade
Mortal

Post by Llama_Renegade »

Whoa, I never thought you would actually do it! Can't wait for the official release, good job.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

With some scripting I was able to make the game load the files.
It will take time until I decide how to actually handle the way it loads...how I want it.
I can not share source or anything because NRS may just wait for this.
I will however soon share the trainer. It will load all costumes I support. If modders want their costumes included they are free to let me know.
DocX
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: Mortal Kombat X Modded Costumes Loader Function - Video

Post by DocX »

Very very cool.
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Farewell to the modding scene.

Post by Lord Dragu »

I am leaving the rest of modding to other mod makers.
They will eventually make a way for your costumes to be loaded in the game.
My decision is final.

I will eventually release my trainer soon.
But I will not update it with more costumes.
Those who asked me to have their costumes will have them supported by the trainer.
Other mod makers should find a way not to force people to overwrite files if they can.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”