Replacer Skin: Shaved & Hair Cut - Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)

wyruzzah
Immortal

Replacer Skin: Shaved & Hair Cut - Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)

Post by wyruzzah »

Yeah i dont like his beard and longer hair too much, so here is Kuai Liang without beard and with short hair, also his eyes are more human now (blue) and thats it for now. In time i wanna make from this skin MK9 skin or MK3 skin.

Installation:

1. Download my reskin
2. Backup your char_subzero_a.xxx file from Asset directory.
3. Start game. In menu press ALT+TAB and replace default char_subzero_a.xxx in Asset directory with my modded one and back to your game.. enjoy :)
Attachments
Sub-Zero (Shaved & Hair Cut+].jpg
Shaved & Hair Cut Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang).rar
(32.75 MiB) Downloaded 1892 times
Sub-Zero (Shaved & Hair Cut].jpg
Last edited by wyruzzah on Tue May 12, 2015 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Replacer Skin: Shaved & Hair Cut Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)

Post by a.martin »

Love how it looks :P

how did you managed to take off the hair? I've been triying that with kano for a MK1 skin..
blacking out the alpha channels of the Hair diff's.. and doesn't work :/
Last edited by a.martin on Mon May 11, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Llama_Renegade
Mortal

Post by Llama_Renegade »

Wow, great skin! I assume you were aiming to create a revamped MK3 skin?
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:Love how it looks :P

how did you managed to take off the hair? I've been triying that with kano for a MK1 skin..
blacking out the alpha channels of the Hair diff's.. and doesn't work :/
Well im not sure if is normally possible to remove hair, but in this case i removed beard in SubZero_A1_Beard_Pmsk - Blue channel, Alpha channel to complete black, but it did not worked same for his hair, so i swaped SZ_A1_Hair_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant, SZ_A1_HairOpaque_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant , SZ_A1_HairTranslucent_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant materials with SZ_A1_Beard_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant in HowardC's Generic injector, so now i think we will be able remove hair only if character have also beard :)
Last edited by wyruzzah on Mon May 11, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Llama_Renegade wrote:Wow, great skin! I assume you were aiming to create a revamped MK3 skin?
THX, well for now i just wanted remove his beard and long hair, but yes i will try to make MK3 skin or MK9 skin later :)
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote: Well im not sure if is normally possible to remove hair, but in this case i removed beard in SubZero_A1_Beard_Pmsk - Blue channel, Alpha channel to complete black, but it did not worked same for his hair, so i swaped SZ_A1_Hair_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant, SZ_A1_HairOpaque_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant , SZ_A1_HairTranslucent_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant materials with SZ_A1_Beard_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant in HowardC's Generic injector, so now i think we will be able remove hair only if character have also beard :)
thank god kano got a beard.. :P so.. got it, I gotta swap the hair MIC's with the beard MIC in order to make it invisible.. I hope kano has a bald head, otherwise so much work will be a pain in the butt :P
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

a.martin wrote:
wyruzzah wrote: Well im not sure if is normally possible to remove hair, but in this case i removed beard in SubZero_A1_Beard_Pmsk - Blue channel, Alpha channel to complete black, but it did not worked same for his hair, so i swaped SZ_A1_Hair_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant, SZ_A1_HairOpaque_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant , SZ_A1_HairTranslucent_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant materials with SZ_A1_Beard_MIC.MaterialInstanceConstant in HowardC's Generic injector, so now i think we will be able remove hair only if character have also beard :)
thank god kano got a beard.. :P so.. got it, I gotta swap the hair MIC's with the beard MIC in order to make it invisible.. I hope kano has a bald head, otherwise so much work will be a pain in the butt :P
Yep, well i dont think that Kano has bald head texture on his tournament skin, so good luck.. for this mini reskin i had to edit also his _diff+alpha, norm, because he has also beard on both textures, so for someone it can look like it was 5 minutes job, but trust me it wasnt :)
Attachments
Before
Before
After
After
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

wyruzzah wrote:
a.martin wrote:
Yep, well i dont think that Kano has bald head texture on his tournament skin, so good luck.. for this mini reskin i had to edit also his _diff+alpha, norm, because he has also beard on both textures, so for someone it can look like it was 5 minutes job, but trust me it wasnt :)
yeah I was for like an hour to try to make and fit the colours with kano's head, and when I meant bald head I meant perfectly shaped, like a pretty round head like on MK1 and I was gonna let him keep the beard :P

btw: did you add brightness on the pic textures or was the extractor?
forget that last question, just saw the 0.4 version of the tools :P
Attachments
0x00c16a17_Kano_B1_Diff bright.jpg
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Kool, yeah this things takes some time :D Well im using MKX texture toolset 0.4, which gets colors like orginal.
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Replacer Skin: Shaved & Hair Cut - Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang)

Post by Lord Dragu »

wyruzzah wrote:Yeah i dont like his beard and longer hair too much, so here is Kuai Liang without beard and with short hair, also his eyes are more human now (blue) and thats it for now. In time i wanna make from this skin MK9 skin or MK3 skin.

Installation:

1. Download my reskin
3. Start game. In menu press ALT+TAB and replace default char_subzero_a.xxx in Asset directory with my modded one and back to your game.. enjoy :)
With my trainer you will not have to rename files anymore.
I am to release a Custom DLC Loader soon.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Lord Dragu wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:Yeah i dont like his beard and longer hair too much, so here is Kuai Liang without beard and with short hair, also his eyes are more human now (blue) and thats it for now. In time i wanna make from this skin MK9 skin or MK3 skin.

Installation:

1. Download my reskin
Cool, let me know if you wanna add this mini reskin to your trainer.. later im gonna update it to MK3 or MK9 skin.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

wyruzzah wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:

Installation:

1. Download my reskin
Cool, let me know if you wanna add this mini reskin to your trainer.. later im gonna update it to MK3 or MK9 skin.
I will gladly do this.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

[/quote]

I will gladly do this.[/quote]

Awesome im already working on MK3 reskin.
Last edited by wyruzzah on Tue May 19, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derandy123
Mortal

Post by derandy123 »

very nice thx, i disliked that he looked like kano before
Vova15ru
Warrior
PSN: Not
XBox Live: Not

Post by Vova15ru »

+10 skin

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”