MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More.

ermaccer
Mortal

Re: MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More

Post by ermaccer »

MKXHook should replace it just fine.

viewtopic.php?f=95&p=137925#p137925

atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Lord Dragu wrote:-------------------MORTAL KOMBAT X ENHANCED MOD TRAINER BY WHITE LORD-------------
--------------------------------- MKSECRETS.NET EXCLUSIVE ---------------------------------

UPDATED:
Added Enhanced Mod trainer edition Exclusive to MKsecrets.net which will also allow you to use the ONLINE REWARD Costumes on the place of OFFLINE reward costumes. Example
You will have Tournament Kitana Swapped with Dark Empress Kitana and Klassic Kitana with Revenant Kitana etc.

Please if you like my work donate to PayPal:
shinnok@abv.bg

Visit:
http://youtube.com/osmundneuron

for more videos and mods.
...............................................................................................................................

This is my Mortal Kombat X PC Boss and NPC trainer. It will allow you to play as the NPCs Sindel, Rain and Baraka and The Final Boss Corrupted Shinnok. The trainer will replace several Character Costumes on the character select screen.

By using my Trainer you won't have to rename character files and loose online support, the trainer operates exclusively on RAM level. All you do is just a simple button presses and you get them playable.

See these videos:

Please Read this from the Read Me File in the Trainer to know how to use it:
This trainer will allow you to play as the Final Boss ( Corrupted Shinnok ) and All NPCs except Tanya which is going to be a DLC and doesn't work so far.

The Trainer allows you to add those NPCs on the Character Select Screen
By Replacing Unlocked Costumes Slots for Shinnok ( His DLC Samurai Costume ),
Kitana ( Tournament Costume ), Mileena ( Tournament Costume ) and Liu Kang.

USAGE:

Make sure you have all costumes unlocked for Shinnok ( You need his DLC Samurai Costume) Kitana, Liu Kang and Mileena.

Start the Trainer, Start the game and at the main menu press Shift+F1 to activate the trainer.
Once at the character select screen ( Please read below to prevent Crash To Desktop ) press

Shift + 1 - Activate NPCs and Boss Mod - Adds them on the place of costume slots
Shift + 2 - Deactivates NPCs and Boss Mod - Restores the costumes of the characters

If you quit the game you must quit the trainer as well. Trainer will not work upon secondary game load.
Just start the trainer again before launching MKX.

Characters go as following:

Shinnok (Samurai DLC Costume ) : - Corrupted Shinnok
Mileena ( Tournament Costume ) : - Baraka
Kitana ( Tournamnet Costume ) : - Sindel
Liu Kang ( ??? Costume ) : Rain

Note:

I haven't tested all modes with the NPCs.
Surely Test you Might may freeze due to NPCs not having those animations.
Other Towers should work.

NOTE:

Due to NPCs not having Pre-Fight ( Character Select Screen Animations ) the game will CTD if you have input the code to swap costume slots with NPC characters at the character select screen where you character model shows.

To be able to bypass this, first select the character/s using their costume slot that get's replaced after mod activation , and once the model of your characters load and Stage Select screen appears press the Activation Button Sequence ( Shift + 1 ) and start the battle . You will play as them or fight them once the battle loads. Note to prevent freeze Before going to character select Screen press the combination for Deactivation (Shift + 2 ) and repeat the steps again.

This bug doesn't happen in Towers Mode due to character models not loading on the Character Select Screen.

Enjoy.
See Attachement for link.

Corrupted Shinnoks Fatality And Brutalities Combinations:

Back - Forward Y (Mid Range)
Brutality 1 : Down , Back Y when Enemy is just to be killed with the Burning Choke Move.
Brutatlity 2 : Back , Forward X + Enhanced move - When enemy is to be killed with the additional enhanced flame strike move.
The other NPCs have no fatalities nor can they be finished or brutality killed.
It's not good the DateHacks doesn't want to work wth society. Thank you for warning
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Need Update for MKX It doesn't work...
atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Lord Dragu wrote:-------------------MORTAL KOMBAT X ENHANCED MOD TRAINER BY WHITE LORD-------------
--------------------------------- MKSECRETS.NET EXCLUSIVE ---------------------------------

UPDATED:
Added Enhanced Mod trainer edition Exclusive to MKsecrets.net which will also allow you to use the ONLINE REWARD Costumes on the place of OFFLINE reward costumes. Example
You will have Tournament Kitana Swapped with Dark Empress Kitana and Klassic Kitana with Revenant Kitana etc.

Please if you like my work donate to PayPal:
shinnok@abv.bg

Visit:
http://youtube.com/osmundneuron

for more videos and mods.
...............................................................................................................................

This is my Mortal Kombat X PC Boss and NPC trainer. It will allow you to play as the NPCs Sindel, Rain and Baraka and The Final Boss Corrupted Shinnok. The trainer will replace several Character Costumes on the character select screen.

By using my Trainer you won't have to rename character files and loose online support, the trainer operates exclusively on RAM level. All you do is just a simple button presses and you get them playable.

See these videos:

Please Read this from the Read Me File in the Trainer to know how to use it:
This trainer will allow you to play as the Final Boss ( Corrupted Shinnok ) and All NPCs except Tanya which is going to be a DLC and doesn't work so far.

The Trainer allows you to add those NPCs on the Character Select Screen
By Replacing Unlocked Costumes Slots for Shinnok ( His DLC Samurai Costume ),
Kitana ( Tournament Costume ), Mileena ( Tournament Costume ) and Liu Kang.

USAGE:

Make sure you have all costumes unlocked for Shinnok ( You need his DLC Samurai Costume) Kitana, Liu Kang and Mileena.

Start the Trainer, Start the game and at the main menu press Shift+F1 to activate the trainer.
Once at the character select screen ( Please read below to prevent Crash To Desktop ) press

Shift + 1 - Activate NPCs and Boss Mod - Adds them on the place of costume slots
Shift + 2 - Deactivates NPCs and Boss Mod - Restores the costumes of the characters

If you quit the game you must quit the trainer as well. Trainer will not work upon secondary game load.
Just start the trainer again before launching MKX.

Characters go as following:

Shinnok (Samurai DLC Costume ) : - Corrupted Shinnok
Mileena ( Tournament Costume ) : - Baraka
Kitana ( Tournamnet Costume ) : - Sindel
Liu Kang ( ??? Costume ) : Rain

Note:

I haven't tested all modes with the NPCs.
Surely Test you Might may freeze due to NPCs not having those animations.
Other Towers should work.

NOTE:

Due to NPCs not having Pre-Fight ( Character Select Screen Animations ) the game will CTD if you have input the code to swap costume slots with NPC characters at the character select screen where you character model shows.

To be able to bypass this, first select the character/s using their costume slot that get's replaced after mod activation , and once the model of your characters load and Stage Select screen appears press the Activation Button Sequence ( Shift + 1 ) and start the battle . You will play as them or fight them once the battle loads. Note to prevent freeze Before going to character select Screen press the combination for Deactivation (Shift + 2 ) and repeat the steps again.

This bug doesn't happen in Towers Mode due to character models not loading on the Character Select Screen.

Enjoy.
See Attachement for link.

Corrupted Shinnoks Fatality And Brutalities Combinations:

Back - Forward Y (Mid Range)
Brutality 1 : Down , Back Y when Enemy is just to be killed with the Burning Choke Move.
Brutatlity 2 : Back , Forward X + Enhanced move - When enemy is to be killed with the additional enhanced flame strike move.
The other NPCs have no fatalities nor can they be finished or brutality killed.
They don't work now, and was "detected" as viruses
MAROZO55
Mortal

Post by MAROZO55 »

Archangel wrote:I think it's safe to assume Lord Dragu has abandoned working on this trainer which is without a doubt a shame since his trainer provided the perfect swap with names and sounds régulateursolaire mppt smartsolar. As of yet we're left with the NPC "mod" by Luan Jaguar if you guys still wanna play these NPCs with the latest patch I can confirm it works but unfortunately no names or sounds for the swapped NPCs.
it's really a shame for the bannde which would have been nice and much more exciting, they should have called on me for the production on the soundtrack it would have made me happy to work on such a project !!! but hey it's already too late I think ...

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”