MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More.

X-POWER
Mortal

Re: MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More

Post by X-POWER »

Great job!

Zeikar
Master
PSN: HyperpowerAlpha1
XBox Live: YZRHyperpower

Post by Zeikar »

no longer works with latest patch.
DrMindbender77
Mortal

Post by DrMindbender77 »

Thanks for this excellent trainer. I got to try out all the npc's and really enjoyed a few. I just updated MKX to Update.6 (Rev.22459) however, and now the trainer no longer works. Not sure if it's because of the update or not, I only play offline. It opens fine but I cannot activate it (shift +F1). Any ideas on why?
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

A new version of the trainer has been uploaded. It is compatible with the current version of Mortal Kombat X. Check the first post.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
al3x8
Mortal

Post by al3x8 »

this sucks!!! you need permissions to open it! AND DLC! WTAF P2W
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

al3x8 wrote:this sucks!!! you need permissions to open it! AND DLC! WTAF P2W
What? Then do not come and post here. If you do not like it don't come and rant make one yourself!
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

wow you are like a troll, most trainers and things usually require admin permission to even work, also you don't need the DLC if you have the right unlocker file, but I'm not sharing it with the likes of you, it's not pay to win, it just has prerequisites. The nerve of some people!
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Zeikar wrote:
wow you are like a troll, most trainers and things usually require admin permission to even work, also you don't need the DLC if you have the right unlocker file, but I'm not sharing it with the likes of you, it's not pay to win, it just has prerequisites. The nerve of some people!
Thanks my friend for the support. People like you inspire me making mods....

A little offtopic...

Here is my latest work...for Dark Souls..

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

Nice :D, yes I support all of the hard working modders and hackers of this community, but the ones whining and negative should try to make their own mods and see if they post it and get the same kind of hate, then they would understand what it felt like to do hard work and get crapped on about it!
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Zeikar wrote:Nice :D, yes I support all of the hard working modders and hackers of this community, but the ones whining and negative should try to make their own mods and see if they post it and get the same kind of hate, then they would understand what it felt like to do hard work and get crapped on about it!
I have done with MKX.
To all leechers. Thanks for just leeching and not saying a small thank you.
Bats23
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Bats23 »

Hey man the trainer is great!!
Just wanted to say with the latest patch, the trainer no longer works.
So I was wondering if you could make it compatible again cause this trainer is amazing.
With no will to fight, no matter how strong you are, you cant win!
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Bats23 wrote:Hey man the trainer is great!!
Just wanted to say with the latest patch, the trainer no longer works.
So I was wondering if you could make it compatible again cause this trainer is amazing.
Check Mod Loader v6.0 thread .
It's updated to work with the latest revision.

DO NOT USE ANY shortcut commands like -dx10, -refresh etc...
unyque
Mortal

Post by unyque »

Hi, Dragu that latest mod V6.0 of urs does not works persistently with 24377.1 . Y u didn't reply to my message in that post I had tried all thing like waiting as zeikar said yet it works rarely. I had never used any shortcut commands or anything - Can u do something about it - Thanks
Zeikar
Master

Post by Zeikar »

unyque wrote:Hi, Dragu that latest mod V6.0 of urs does not works persistently with 24377.1 . Y u didn't reply to my message in that post I had tried all thing like waiting as zeikar said yet it works rarely. I had never used any shortcut commands or anything - Can u do something about it - Thanks
this is old and replaced with MOD LOADER 6.0 TRAINER on version 24399.1
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Zeikar wrote:
unyque wrote:Hi, Dragu that latest mod V6.0 of urs does not works persistently with 24377.1 . Y u didn't reply to my message in that post I had tried all thing like waiting as zeikar said yet it works rarely. I had never used any shortcut commands or anything - Can u do something about it - Thanks
this is old and replaced with MOD LOADER 6.0 TRAINER on version 24399.1
I already said I am done here. No updates to this anymore.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”