MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More.

XVermillion
Mortal

Re: MKX Enhanced Mod Trainer - Play as Boss and NPC and More

Post by XVermillion »

Lord Dragu wrote:I also thank you all for the support.
This is what I love to do despite trolls arriving on my videos and telling stuff not acceptable.
You also did a great work but this way we can have them without the need of file swaps

:)
Yeah, whole file rename method was pretty cumbersome and bound to get improved, which you've done. Once we start getting more skins it would be cool to have a costume tool like Tickle Trunk for USFIV.

Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

XVermillion wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:I also thank you all for the support.
This is what I love to do despite trolls arriving on my videos and telling stuff not acceptable.
You also did a great work but this way we can have them without the need of file swaps

Yeah, whole file rename method was pretty cumbersome and bound to get improved, which you've done. Once we start getting more skins it would be cool to have a costume tool like Tickle Trunk for USFIV.
I hope so.
I see they really delay DLC and PC version needs a lot of fixes . It's not well optimized as the FPS drops on some levels which proves the game needs optimization, also the online is buggy.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
MrEsturk
Mortal

Post by MrEsturk »

Yeah I saw that trolling. From the looks of it a bunch of idiots who just automatically assumed Lord Dragu's requests for a few donations for his trainer = him trying to sell XVermillion's file swapping system. I remember trying to defend Dragu and being told to "keep drinking the Kool-Aid", which is always a good indication the person talking to you is a conspiracy theory moron :P

Anyways I seem to have the same issue as PREDATORXV with the Online costume swapping part of the trainer. But it only seems to bug out if I try to use a swapped costume on Player 2. Strange since using the trainer to make player 2 a story NPC or mirrior match a NPC works fine.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Trolls everywhere. Even in some modding communities.
I respect Gambid since we are old friends and I did this trainer exclusive to MKSecrets.net.

I hope we see some good fixes for the PC and some good DLC.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

Lord Dragu wrote:I saw that. You need files for his costume to work. Seems like game downloads files when you unlock him. Otherwise it crashes.

PM me and I will send you needed files .
I posted those files here in another thread, too...
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Sablicious wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:I saw that. You need files for his costume to work. Seems like game downloads files when you unlock him. Otherwise it crashes.

PM me and I will send you needed files .
I posted those files here in another thread, too...
Good work friend.
Zeikar
Master
PSN: HyperpowerAlpha1
XBox Live: YZRHyperpower

Post by Zeikar »

Lord Dragu you are the best!
jamonymow
Mortal

Post by jamonymow »

Hi can you help me i cant download your mod or unpack it my av is going nuts, i was hoping to how it of to my 100k subscribers with your permission please thanks

youtub jamonymow
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Is just a virus.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

It's not a virus. All trainers will show up as viruses because of their function.
The function of a trainer is to hack memory locations of a running app. This is why anti-virus software will give a false positive on trainers {and cracks}.

You'll need to add the folder you have the trainer in, to your anti-virus exceptions/exclude list
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

UncleFestor wrote:It's not a virus. All trainers will show up as viruses because of their function.
The function of a trainer is to hack memory locations of a running app. This is why anti-virus software will give a false positive on trainers {and cracks}.

You'll need to add the folder you have the trainer in, to your anti-virus exceptions/exclude list
THIS!

And if it was a virus are we all stupid to make news of this trainer and I to bet my name sharing a virus?
Before accusing go learn about the way the trainer files work.
Thanks.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Lord Dragu wrote:
THIS!

And if it was a virus are we all stupid to make news of this trainer and I to bet my name sharing a virus?
Thanks.
I'm not accuse anyone.
Just can't run the trainer.
My antivirus does not allow me to run it.
He tells me he is a threat that someone has access to my personal data drom distance if i give click.
I use avast 2015. Any better suggestions? Thanks in advance!
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Barakuda
Warrior

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote: I'm not accuse anyone.
He tells me he is a threat that someone has access to my personal data drom distance if i give click.
Dude, don't change the antivirus! Is the best. Use another trainer!
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

An exception can be added to almost all antivirus software. The way trainers work is, they manipulate the ROM occupied by another process. Which is causing the problem with the entivirus software.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
MrEsturk
Mortal

Post by MrEsturk »

Noob Cyborg wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:
THIS!

Thanks.
I'm not accuse anyone.
Follow these steps:

- Create the folder you plan to install the trainer to. Should be its own folder since we'll be setting Avast up to never virus check that folder.

- Open your Avast User Interface. Select Settings -> General -> Exclusions.

- Add the entire name of the folder you plan to put the trainer in. (Example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MK10\MKXTrainer\)

- Disable Avast's protection just long enough to download the trainer and install its files to the folder you just added to Avast's Exclusions list. Reenable Avast after you've moved the trainer files to the folder.

- The trainer should be usable without triggering Avast so long as you keep it in that folder.

Return to “Mortal Kombat X PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”